Im Sure He Got Fired After This Vol. Swimming Pool Beats Crane

roll.gif

The random guy asking calmly "what happened?" is the best part. That's a "Here's Your Sign" moment.

The random guy asking calmly "what happened?" is the best part. That's a "Here's Your Sign" moment.

Didn't see it coming. I would hate to be the crane operator. Stuck 50 feet in the air with a freaking pool dislodged. Did the pool even land in the right spot?

Didn't see it coming. I would hate to be the crane operator. Stuck 50 feet in the air with a freaking pool dislodged. Did the pool even land in the right spot?

lol dude in the crane was $*+$#! scared screamin n ***#... i know how that feel... man was in a situation lol he prolly wanted to get out the crane n go home, that right there is bad man

thats how i felt when i did this hit n run i was screamin like %%@% NOOOOO hahah i feel the man

lol dude in the crane was $*+$#! scared screamin n ***#... i know how that feel... man was in a situation lol he prolly wanted to get out the crane n go home, that right there is bad man

thats how i felt when i did this hit n run i was screamin like %%@% NOOOOO hahah i feel the man

Back
Top Bottom