impossibe to lose feelings for an ex?

30t6p3b.gif

details and teh pictures will be needed for further analysis (srs)
was she the one that got away?

details and teh pictures will be needed for further analysis (srs)
was she the one that got away?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

depends on why they're an ex...

x2

i would say it is partly because after a certain period of time you become so comfortable with a person and you begin to feel "safe" with that person. so when you're no longer together and you are looking for someone it's natural to go to someone you feel "safe" with

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

depends on why they're an ex...

x2

i would say it is partly because after a certain period of time you become so comfortable with a person and you begin to feel "safe" with that person. so when you're no longer together and you are looking for someone it's natural to go to someone you feel "safe" with

its possible. im over mine, its only been about a month and a half but now i wouldnt give 2 craps if she became famous or something

its possible. im over mine, its only been about a month and a half but now i wouldnt give 2 craps if she became famous or something

Its been two years and there an ex that I'm kinda over but not 100% I had her wrapped around my finger and now she wants nothing to do with me, feels bad man. I was even with someone else for those two years and me and her just broke up a few months ago. 
Ugh damn smoke detector, Tostinos pizzas making life difficult 

brb

Its been two years and there an ex that I'm kinda over but not 100% I had her wrapped around my finger and now she wants nothing to do with me, feels bad man. I was even with someone else for those two years and me and her just broke up a few months ago. 
Ugh damn smoke detector, Tostinos pizzas making life difficult 

brb

Back
Top Bottom