impossibe to lose feelings for an ex?

StaXX wrote:
It takes time man. 

Pretty much. I'm not fully over mine being honest. Saw her the other day after 6 months. My shest was burning
30t6p3b.gif
Oh well, life keeps moving. Chea!

i heard someone say in another post that "i'm over her, but i'll never get over it". i thought it was a good way to describe things

i heard someone say in another post that "i'm over her, but i'll never get over it". i thought it was a good way to describe things

It does take time. I was hurt over me and my last ex breaking up for what seemed like forever but I could care less about her now.

It does take time. I was hurt over me and my last ex breaking up for what seemed like forever but I could care less about her now.

I dont miss her...I miss what I knew we were gonna have 
frown.gif

stupid bi
mad.gif
ch

I dismissed her on New Years Day and aint had ANY contact since ( I ig'd her early attempts and she know how I rock..)

We'd only been goin steady for bout 2 months but she was the closest to 'the one' I've EVER known....she was the one until she got messy wit her dirt 
30t6p3b.gif

Ima dog on these @#@% again now tho 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

I dont miss her...I miss what I knew we were gonna have 
frown.gif

stupid bi
mad.gif
ch

I dismissed her on New Years Day and aint had ANY contact since ( I ig'd her early attempts and she know how I rock..)

We'd only been goin steady for bout 2 months but she was the closest to 'the one' I've EVER known....she was the one until she got messy wit her dirt 
30t6p3b.gif

Ima dog on these @#@% again now tho 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Time.

But then again, there's always going to be that 'connection'..
After all, there HAS to be a reason why you were attracted to one another not to mention were together.

All my Ex's try and Smash me.. Even when they have guys of their own..

SMH.. But..

400x.jpg

Time.

But then again, there's always going to be that 'connection'..
After all, there HAS to be a reason why you were attracted to one another not to mention were together.

All my Ex's try and Smash me.. Even when they have guys of their own..

SMH.. But..

400x.jpg

I guess I'm the same way. Still think of my ex and, although I love my current girl, I think I've still got feelings.

SUCKS MAN
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

depends on why they're an ex...

X100,000

Bad, terrible breakups are pretty easy to get over, especially if it's the other person who caused it. Gradual splits cause of work,
distance, etc are usually harder to get over, but it's definitely not impossible to get over an ex. you'll always have that connection,
but that connection means less and less as time goes on, and also is based on your current relationship.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

30t6p3b.gif

no its not...its very possible to lose feelings for them...if they are not already gone by the time yall break up/divorce

I missed the details of the original post but it's definitely not impossible.

I have exes from a long time ago that I can still think what would've been and other more recent ones that I can honestly say I have no feelings towards, neither positive nor negative.

It really just depends on the situation, your willingness and ability to get over it, your personality and where life takes you from there. If you hold onto it and have a defeatist mentality, it will do nothing to help you.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

DeadsetAce wrote:

depends on why they're an ex...

X100,000

Bad, terrible breakups are pretty easy to get over, especially if it's the other person who caused it. Gradual splits cause of work,
distance, etc are usually harder to get over, but it's definitely not impossible to get over an ex. you'll always have that connection,
but that connection means less and less as time goes on, and also is based on your current relationship.

ohwell.gif

Good or bad?
laugh.gif

Good feelings, yeah they go away. Don't have any for mine. Some good memories you keep though. Bad feelings? I don't hate him for what he did but I will never say a good word about him.

So you want to get back at your ex? OK, this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I’m not talking a monkey or some dancing chimp BS, I mean a damn orangutan. Don’t ask me how you’re gonna get an orangutan that’s not my problem. So the orangutan’s name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable, all orangutans are named Clyde. I don’t know why this is, it’s just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You’re seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. “Did you know the guy with the orangutan?

Back
Top Bottom