In an MMA fight, would Ronda Rousey beat Floyd Mayweather?

Having the world fastest hands and absolutely no takedown defense is not going to stop an experience grappler from taking you down at will.

Hey the guy who made a thread in general telling on folks in the music forum

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I don't think she would.
giphy.gif

Lmao @ this clown niketalker 23 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. This foo has no idea what he was talking about [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I don't think it's that crazy to say that she would have a really good chance in a MMA match against Floyd. If it were boxing, no doubt she has 0%, but with Floyd having no experience in the octagon, I think she would have a shot.

Lol this guy

Well played
The people who actually believed Ronda would beat Floyd somehow look even more stupid now.

They wanted to ban me from the mma thread for swearing up and down id take her life in the ring, she couldnt strike and at the end of the day is a 135 lbs woman. Dudes were convincedddd the only thing i could do was fall to my knees crawl over to her and put myself in an armbar
I don't think it's that crazy to say that she would have a really good chance in a MMA match against Floyd. If it were boxing, no doubt she has 0%, but with Floyd having no experience in the octagon, I think she would have a shot.

You still didnt learn your lesson doggy? A fighter that can control the distance and have superior striking will win 9/10.

Rhousey has been showing shes not a very good fighter .. go back to the mma thread the week leading up to the fight. I kept sayin it.. everytime the show rousey spar shes dropping her left. Telegraphing her right. Lookin stiff. Not rolling her shoulder into her shots.

Shes dooo dooo baby

Last edited:
but you can use boxing in mma soooooooooooo

I feel dumber for having read this thread.

It's an MMA fight.  Keyword: MMA

This woman's area of expertise vs. essentially a novice.

But somebody said it best, there's basically a bunch of casual viewers in here who only see "Floyd Mayweather vs a woman".

I love Floyd as much as anybody but this ain't boxing.

Soon as that first leg kick hits that lead leg.....
mean.gif

a lot of talking being discussed in here and this is probably top 2. 

Last edited:
Let's be real here. I have absolutely NO doubt in my mind that Ronda would straight WORK Mayweather in MMA. Once any MMA fighter get's somebody with no wrestling ability on the ground, it's a wrap.

She wouldn't even have to get a full mount, she would just arm bar Mayweather until something snaps.
look at this nonsense. 

But somebody said it best, there's basically a bunch of casual viewers in here who only see "Floyd Mayweather vs a woman".

mean.gif

I stick by everything I said.

Holly Holm is an MMA fighter(!) with a background in boxing.  She trains with Greg Jackson and Mike Winkeljohn, two of the best minds in MMA.

Floyd Mayweather is a boxer with no level of MMA experience.

mean.gif

I stick by everything I said.

Holly Holm is an MMA fighter(!) with a background in boxing.  She trains with Greg Jackson and Mike Winkeljohn, two of the best minds in MMA.

Floyd Mayweather is a boxer with no level of MMA experience.
thead aint bout Holm, homes. its about Rousey. 

Ronda caught them hands all night.​
 ​
She doesn't have the speed at all to dodge those punches.​
 ​
All it took was a boxer with quick hands to beat her.​
 ​
Mmmmm..... last time i checked that's textbook Floyd.​
 ​
The kick might have been the K.O., but Ronda eating those punches repeatedly was what worked for Holm.​
 ​
Ronda's face has never looked that bloody and this is before the kick.​
 ​
This was the first time she got punched in the mouth repeatedly, so I'm pretty sure she was both shocked and angry.​
 ​
That invisible feeling quickly goes away when you get punched in the mouth​
 ​
and realize the person you are fighting has quick hands.​
 ​

Last edited:
I have no real opinion on Rondan Rousey in general and this is not a popular sentiment given how the slander wave has turned on Rousey but I find it difficult to imagine a non wrestler beating a wrestler in a wrestling contest.

If I were making odds I would put Rousey as the heavy favorite.

*shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom