Infrared 90s sitting?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Just add the infrareds the list of all the other classics sitting on the shelf. Kobes, Lebrons, Griffeys, Pennys, Pippens,various Jordans in classic colorways, and foams just sitting. Nike has flooded the market. We're in a recession so Nike/JB has decided the best way to make us open our wallets is by offering us various classics so we give in to our materialistic desires.
WORD. So true. but how i'd wish we get our share here in South East Asia.okay here in the Philippines. we do get some retros here but some of the most sought-after colorways didn't get here. specially basketballl retro shoes. 
THANKS RED

Still have my HOA's (almost DS) and not looking to pay retail.. Probably pick up another pair when/if these hit outlets..

with all of this stuff sitting, the folks desperate enough for the classics should take advantage. down here in Little Rock even the Penny 2 retros are still sitting on the shelves, and it's been like two years since they came out.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

You'd be a fool to cop these for retail.

All signs point to these being RTV'd and available for dirt at a nike outlet near you!

I'm just patiently waiting at this point.
laugh.gif

playing a little game of chicken with these - want them but certainly wont pay retail given how many pairs are left - hopefully can get them at a good price before they are gone

nike made too many of em this time around. but thats good they should be released every year.

^^ On the chase for 300! Blowing up every topic... And retail was only 95 guys, not terrible at all... I think they will follow suit to the qs Air max 1's, those hit like 39.97 at outlets
smile.gif

I am happy I got my 2 pair retail or not.  But agreed, if I see em on disco I will get another pair.  Trust me...in a coupla years these will be hyped up again and I will sit back and watch.  I think someone posted a truth...in this recession and all these "classic" shoes out there, it is a GREAT TIME to grab and stock up on your faves.  Why hate? Take advantage of the imminent price drops and stock availability.  If I can find a couple of more foams, or AM 90, AM95 etc sitting around, i will grab em now.

I think it's that they made far too many and too close to the last release. They're still fairly avail over 3-4 states that I've visited in the past few mths. I know I saw them on the wall @ two stores here.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Just add the infrareds the list of all the other classics sitting on the shelf. Kobes, Lebrons, Griffeys, Pennys, Pippens,various Jordans in classic colorways, and foams just sitting. Nike has flooded the market. We're in a recession so Nike/JB has decided the best way to make us open our wallets is by offering us various classics so we give in to our materialistic desires.
this....i've never seen so much heat just sitting in da shelves because of da bad economy....looks like da early 90's out here all over again.

Agreed!

pretty much summed it up. Not only flooded the market with styles but also major production #s and multiple shipments of those styles. So you see things sit and go to sale. Which is perfect in my opinion. But many arent patient enough or dont have the mentality to be able to wait and get these classic shoes for dirt cheap. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by kapstone

Anyone seen these in the Bay Area - looking to get a pair, preferably discounted

not in the bay, but www.sneaker.st has em for 75 shipped....
Thanks for the heads up - appreciate it.  The site looks really nice - I assume they are legit, but just double checking

for my people in the DMV..shoe city in PG mall has infrared air max 90 for 49.97 dont know how many sizes they got left but i got mine in a size 10

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by kapstone

Anyone seen these in the Bay Area - looking to get a pair, preferably discounted

not in the bay, but www.sneaker.st has em for 75 shipped....

Dang Shaun, got me excited for a second.  I was headed over to pick up pair number 5 but they didnt have another 12.  I prolly dont need 5 anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom