insomnia????

anyone else on here suffer from sleeping disorders??
i wouldnt consider mine a sleeping disorder
but ever since i moved back into my parents and into there new house 5 months ago lol
i find myself not sleeping good
i been going to sleep roughly around 2 o 3 am and having to go to work the next day at 6 am
and to be honest its really tearing me apart and driving me crazy
any suggestions on what to try?? or do??
i dont really wanna go to the doctor and have them send me home with tylenol pm's

anyways trying to see who else might have a sleeping disorder and see what they have done to overcome this

anyone else on here suffer from sleeping disorders??
i wouldnt consider mine a sleeping disorder
but ever since i moved back into my parents and into there new house 5 months ago lol
i find myself not sleeping good
i been going to sleep roughly around 2 o 3 am and having to go to work the next day at 6 am
and to be honest its really tearing me apart and driving me crazy
any suggestions on what to try?? or do??
i dont really wanna go to the doctor and have them send me home with tylenol pm's

anyways trying to see who else might have a sleeping disorder and see what they have done to overcome this

thats what my mom is saying and idk i dont think its true
like ive tried going to sleep well going to bed earlier from 10:30 to like 9pm but no i still stay awake till 3am
i go to work the next day for example and get out an i feel tired and i go hit up the gym so i can be more tired and come home
and take a good nap at least an when i get home and lay down my sleep goes away

thats what my mom is saying and idk i dont think its true
like ive tried going to sleep well going to bed earlier from 10:30 to like 9pm but no i still stay awake till 3am
i go to work the next day for example and get out an i feel tired and i go hit up the gym so i can be more tired and come home
and take a good nap at least an when i get home and lay down my sleep goes away

I had a similar thing happen to me. When we first moved into our house I couldn't sleep for a good while, I didn't know what was wrong. After a while it went away, I'm guessing it was because I wasn't used to the new house idk if that's whats happening to you. 

I had a similar thing happen to me. When we first moved into our house I couldn't sleep for a good while, I didn't know what was wrong. After a while it went away, I'm guessing it was because I wasn't used to the new house idk if that's whats happening to you. 

you gotta tire yourself out.. hit the gym or run 2-3 miles after work/school..
that or go visit your local testicular cancer support group. 

you gotta tire yourself out.. hit the gym or run 2-3 miles after work/school..
that or go visit your local testicular cancer support group. 

Join a support group or fight club 
pimp.gif

i have a similar problem.
i cant sleep at night. get 4 hours of sleep tops. i have to wake up early to go to work and school
the bad part is that im sleepy the whole day but when i get home im not tired at all, i have to force myself to sleep.
fml

i have a similar problem.
i cant sleep at night. get 4 hours of sleep tops. i have to wake up early to go to work and school
the bad part is that im sleepy the whole day but when i get home im not tired at all, i have to force myself to sleep.
fml

Back
Top Bottom