Interracial Dating... need I say more ?!

I'm black (actually, half black, half nigerian)
Just got finished messing with a Jewish chick (like ties to Israel).
Wouldn't do it again for now shorty was nuts. Literally still dealing with backlash from messing with her (major stalking on her end).

At first I was in it just to smash, which I did with relative ease (surprising for me since I rarely approach white chicks and this was def a shot in the dark)
She wanted to get serious AS SOON AS I SMASHED.
At first I was like "whatever I guess" since I wasn't smashing anything else at the time
Then we started chopping it up a lil more and I realized culturally we were just totally different. We also had very different interest and outlooks on life.
Eventually I tried to just break it off so that we could remain cool and shorty went nuts, literally pulled the "I think I might be pregnant", "i'm gonna hurt myself", "i'm gonna hurt you" and of course she won't stop calling or txting... Eventually had to block that broad from everything (social media, phone, email, EVERYTHING) and she still finds ways to hit me up....

I'm literally this close to having one of my ppl put hands on her but I'm trying to be cool... OP if u want a random experience do it, but heed my warnings man.

Forgot to add stats wise:

I Lost my Virginity to a Hispanic chick
I've smashed at least 4 white chicks
Hit 2 mixed chicks
I usually hit a ton of black chicks
I've had a couple hispanics
and hit a persian back in college (mad random but had great top)
I occasionally hit this chick from Sierra Leone, (easily some of the best sex I've ever had)
Still have not hit an asian BUT I WAS VERY CLOSE in college. Still kicking myself for messing that up.

Going to Nigeria next month will probably knock down a couple of those while I'm there.

I'm Asian, half Viet, half Chinese, I've lately been into mixed girls. Last girl was half White half Pakistani, current is half black half Japanese. 

Mixes give you the best of both worlds, and are usually very beautiful women. 

I'm Tongan and married to one. My 5 siblings are all in interracial relationships and they're too afraid to bring em around during the holidays because of my parents smh.. I tell em it's all good cause it's my pad, yet my bro be like she waiting the car lol :smh:

I'm black (actually, half black, half nigerian)

lolwut.jpg

@PRIME The only reason I listed the nigerian part is because I mention the difference in cultures further down.

culturally we were very very different both on my African American Side and on the Nigerian side. Just culturally the Jewish chick and I didn't mix well. I'm a pretty open dude and I actually was kinda interested because I wanted to learn more about her culture but somewhere along the lines I was just like "ehh I'm good"

Last edited:
I was playing about the belly dancers, N you know I got the wife and kids lockdown :lol:
You will find all types out here the clubs actually are on point. Alot of them are even free, cause they charge so much to drink :smh: :lol:
Golden rule out here though is you have your fun in the club, but freaks turn back into pumpkins by morning. Its just like the states, girls keep classy and respectable all week, but once the weekend hit :pimp: :lol:

About how much would you need to save in order to be good out there? NT summit out in Dubai #thatoilmoney

@PRIME The only reason I listed the nigerian part is because I mention the difference in cultures further down.

culturally we were very very different both on my African American Side and on the Nigerian side. Just culturally the Jewish chick and I didn't mix well. I'm a pretty open dude and I actually was kinda interested because I wanted to learn more about her culture but somewhere along the lines I was just like "ehh I'm good"

Ah ok.

I thought you were pulling a Ninjahood or something.

I'm Tongan and married to one. My 5 siblings are all in interracial relationships and they're too afraid to bring em around during the holidays because of my parents smh.. I tell em it's all good cause it's my pad, yet my bro be like she waiting the car lol :smh:

Your pops Jake the Muss?

I got what you mean,

I'm half black and half Somali :lol:

Both my parents are from Ghana but I've never felt the need to say I'm anything other than black (or African but eh lol)

Anyway, I've dated tons of black girls and grew up in a predominantly black area but around my freshman year of college I was in an area that was majority white and began becoming heavily attracted to other races. I love white women, they're fun :evil: my most wild sexual experiences were with white woman and it involved fellatio in the club >D wouldn't even mind marrying one. Regardless my point being that the world is vast and you shouldn't be confined to 1 race. My mother is a STRONG black woman and she's always encouraging me to date whoever will make me happy. I brought this up because foreign parents, particularly Africans are usually strict when it comes to outside dating. Some Africans don't even like for their children to date regular African-Americans. I brought my Vietnamese girlfriend home to my mom a couple years back and she absolutely LOVED her.

I've been with white, black, and asian and but I have yet to venture into the Latin world. I'm currently messing with a half columbian half panamanian... Developing :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lately....been peeping chicks with tatts, a phat booty and a stoogie in their mouth :smokin Don't give a damb bout race

Black dudes taking all the white women.

White dudes taking all the asian women.

Asian dudes taking all the black women.

:nerd:

Asians dudes like black women like that? :lol:

The black delegation is open to trade miley Cyrus back to white people for picks to be determine later.

We select Zoe Saldana in the 1st round y'all had her for too long :smh:

Last edited:
Not me, I've probably had lengthy conversation with less than 10 black women my entire life 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

That feeling driving around with a bad white ***** sitting shotgun and riding past white ppl...the look on their faces is PRICELESS

It's all fun and games if u got a fat, ugly, or one that "acts black", but get a white girl as pure as the driven snow and be ready to see plenty of [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Asians dudes like black women like that? :lol:

The black delegation is open to trade miley Cyrus back to white people for picks to be determine later.

We select Zoe Saldana in the 1st round y'all had her for too long :smh:
I'm seeing that combination more frequently recently in the bay area, where I'm at.

Last edited:
white guys stealing all the chinese girls in my area
black guys have a lot of white girls

other than that its pretty generic

Back
Top Bottom