INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I've rarely seen an Asian with a hispanic or even a black chick
Rare to see an Asian male with any other race (white/black/latina/etc) due to the following:

-Asian guys are typically short. (5'6 to 5'8 on average.) Women like tall men.

-Asian guys typically have feminine facial features. Round face/soft features. Women like rugged features, strong jawline/cheekbones.

-Asian guys have strong pressure from their parents to marry an Asian girl.

-Due to media perception, society generalizations, a lot of Asian guys lack confidence. Since the media/society doesn't expect Asian guys to get non Asian girls, a lot of Asian guys feed into it, and end up believing it, and don't approach other girls.

The above is not an absolute truth. I've seen plenty of Asian Male (insert non Asian race) female relationships. I'm Asian and I'm dating a white girl at the moment. Whatever you are, go after what you want and don't worry about what others think.

I'm a black male and I can honestly say I've never dated within my own race. I have nothing against black women, but it just never happened. I happen to be talking to a white chick now and I'm meeting her parents in 3 months ....this should be interesting. Especially since they are coming to my city that's full of black people which they aren't used to being around.
Same... But

any female of any race can get it

THE END 

You've had Native American yambs? Only one left on my bucket list.

I definitely made it a point to smash every race just to say I experienced everything but every girl I seriously dated has been at least part black except one.

Definitely biased towards light skin chicks but I'm light skin so I feel like it's ok :lol:

Yeah in college. Didn't even know it until after I smashed :lol:

oh really? why's there no native american women appreciation thread :nerd:. Blacks who speak spanish e.g. cuban, dominican, P.R. are Black and not Latina/hispanic.

Come out to AZ, they aren't much to look at but you can cross it off the lost pretty easy

lol im sayin

dudes just love soundin stupid, its plenty relaxed and easy going black women around here

whats that now? what is "here" ? queens ny or where i work because that is my "here" . your experiences may differ from mine but how would that make me sound stupid? foolish post guy

uh.....what?
Look on a map and tell me where the Middle East is, bruh.

Where do you think Native Americans came from?
Native AMERICANS are Asian, yet I need the map? 
laugh.gif

thats not interacial bruh.... those is countries

Unless your different colored cuban and she is a different color.
bm nicaraguan is that redbone indian color she looks indian.....

cuban gf was white like me im white cuban 

sidepiece black cubana ......

barbados gf is rihanna black.....

i love all wimminz brehs. not really awg's tho or bbw i only do petite...

Last edited:
Middle Eastern = Asian.
Native American = Asian.

Yeah, I said it.
It's been way too long to even consider them Asian, their migration happened like in 30,000-50,000 BC. Ancestors, yes, Asians, no. Maybe only Eskimos.

Last edited:
Whoever said that Native American girls can be had in Arizona is on the money.  Most aren't lookers but some are and they're down with the getdown...some people think they look Mexican but once you talk to a few of them you can tell that they're Native, not Mexican. 

The whole confusion of racial categorization is fu fu lame ish off rip, in Brazil i think there is like 200 classifications, according to the U.S. Census  there are 5

Caucasian 

Black/sub Saharan African descent

Native American

Asian 

Pacific Islander

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom