Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

Meth posted how to do that for an iPhone. Don't know about Android though - can you save links to sites as an icon?
I don't know if we can but if we're able to, can someone share how to?
There are many different implementations of Android, but most allow you to long press (tap and hold) on the home screen and then select "add to home screen."  You can then select "bookmark" (it may be under "widgets") and add a bookmark to niketalk.com to your home screen.  

This method may also work:  http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39...touch-bookmarks-to-your-androids-home-screen/

I just hard pressed on my home screen and selected "Add Bookmark" and added NT and it showed up as an icon on my phone

MAN I STILL CANT UPLOAD FROM DEVICE...

feelsbad.jpg

1 request, when I used my phone in landscape mode the font is far too big. The font size on portrait is perfect. If you could make it so that the font size is unchanged in landscape that would be great. Thanks.

I'm on the iphone 5.. Im scrolling to the bottom of the page but I do not see an option for mobile... On my laptop however I see the Mobile/Desktop option... hmmmmm :nerd:

You did an amazing job Meth. Just wish when I open a thread it would load the last page by default .

Back
Top Bottom