iPhone: Post everything here

For people having problems activating your phone I did this and it worked within a few minutes. Just plug in the iphone with itunes open. Once you get thatnetwork message, press M (for Movies) then I (for iphone). Keep doing this until it works. Hope that helps out.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I got a question. My phone is not activated and was wondering if i can resell. I already have a Iphone I. Can, I sell the 3g and use that money to buy one for myself in a couple of day?

how did you manage that? i thought the phone had to be activated in store...

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I got a question. My phone is not activated and was wondering if i can resell. I already have a Iphone I. Can, I sell the 3g and use that money to buy one for myself in a couple of day?

Yea, originally it was supposed to. I guess they weren't anticipating a very big rush on Itunes,so their systems crashed and they told people toactivate from home.

Lol no one watchs the news in nyc (and i guess all over) instoreactivations crashed.. only place that could still activate lines were att stores and they had to activat the sims outside the att system.. im pissed at them ihad to make a double payment just to get my dam phone but then all of a sudden later on they fix everything and refunded it .. i feel like they just wanted meto be one less person jamming the system lol

Yea, originally it was supposed to. I guess they weren't anticipating a very big rush on Itunes,so their systems crashed and they told people to activate from home.

Do they have your info such as SSN, ID and all that other stuff they required initially?

Originally Posted by beezylocks

so i shoudlnt update to 2.0?

no you should, its great.

and it wont crash on you anymore
laugh.gif

its funny how the big security precaution apple and att used this time backfired on them.
and they have nobody to blame but themselves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Lol no one watchs the news in nyc (and i guess all over) instore activations crashed.. only place that could still activate lines were att stores and they had to activat the sims outside the att system.. im pissed at them i had to make a double payment just to get my dam phone but then all of a sudden later on they fix everything and refunded it .. i feel like they just wanted me to be one less person jamming the system lol

I'm not in NY so no I havent heard anything, but so does this mean that people got charged the $299 price or was it more than that?

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Yea, originally it was supposed to. I guess they weren't anticipating a very big rush on Itunes,so their systems crashed and they told people to activate from home.

Do they have your info such as SSN, ID and all that other stuff they required initially?
No SSN, just my ID to make sure it was my account. I don't think its in their system that i have 3g because its not activated. My account onatt.com is still the same as before.

wow. so i could have bought a phone today and just activated it and got whatever plan i wanted at home? Can i still do this? Its 2pm n the west coast right now

^same thing im wondering, I was going to buy the older version for $175 but as long as we can purchase it like before then I'm in.

I want the damn 2.0!!! Somebody help me out, I aint gettin the 3g till next week when my girls plan is up so she can take my 1st gen but I want the update

2.0 is great, I have it installed on my first day iPhone 8GB with no problems on the install (iTunes 7.7 on a 2.4Ghz 24" iMac Aluminum)

I almost feel like I don't need to get a iPhone 3G (though I will haha) Exchange integration with my work was pretty seamless with some glitches here andthere (folder structure, rough security certificate integration).

Monkey Ball is amazing, AIM client and Myspace are great little apps too.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

2.0 is great, I have it installed on my first day iPhone 8GB with no problems on the install (iTunes 7.7 on a 2.4Ghz 24" iMac Aluminum)

I almost feel like I don't need to get a iPhone 3G (though I will haha) Exchange integration with my work was pretty seamless with some glitches here and there (folder structure, rough security certificate integration).

Is it a real AIM app? or is it apollo?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

I almost feel like I don't need to get a iPhone 3G (though I will haha) Exchange integration with my work was pretty seamless with some glitches here and there (folder structure, rough security certificate integration).

Is it a real AIM app? or is it apollo?

its aim straight from AOL

they have that app that lets you login to blogger and a bunch of other sites and blog/everythign else.

thats probably one of my favorite apps

Back
Top Bottom