Is Everyone On Niketalk a Sneakerhead??

Not anymore. I'm 20 now, and I think I'm just past it. I was into it from like 15-19. I mean, I still appreciate and like some sneakers, but nowhere to the point I used to. I'd rather spend my money on other things these days. I never go to the JB/Nike forum on here. I strictly stay on General and Sports and Training.

Used to be. I used to live in JB and never posted in General. As I got older tho, things changed. Im still into sneakers, jus not like I was when I was younger

[elitist sneakerhead mode] if y'all ain't up on sneakers what are y'all doing here? [/elitist sneakerhead mode]

no but seriously.. why NIKETALK if you have no remote interest? I'm intrigued.

NT has become a staple of most people's lives....whether current, former, or future shoe collector/enthusiast.  The site has expanded from a shoe message board to a social forum of all kinds of interests.  Growth and expansion.  

I'm not
laugh.gif

Throughout high school I was into shoes, Jordans preferably. Lurked Jordan Brand forum then curiosity lead me to General forum like I imagine with almost everyone else on NT. 7 years later I decided to bite the bullet and share insight on random topics.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

everyone was at some point

this
im only in the JB forum if some heat is getting released (black cements)
90% of the time in in general though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

No, never have, never will.

I'll leave that for the kids and hypebeats.

laugh.gif

Screen_Shot_2011-11-04_at_12.12.59_AM.jpg

That the reason why I joined NT, for the JB section.

I then realized so much money was being wasted, last pair of J's I bought were some low 23's. That's when the shoe game changed, 08.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

[elitist sneakerhead mode] if y'all ain't up on sneakers what are y'all doing here? [/elitist sneakerhead mode]

no but seriously.. why NIKETALK if you have no remote interest? I'm intrigued.
if i remember correctly i was looking for a mixtape or somthing and a freind linked me to the music section...from there started browsing general and music and just kinda stayed.........never browsed in the shoe sections, just dont really care about shoes that much 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by WaitWut

No, never have, never will.

I'll leave that for the kids and hypebeats.

laugh.gif

Screen_Shot_2011-11-04_at_12.12.59_AM.jpg

laugh.gif
got em

How did he "get me"? I've been a Kanye West fan since the Through The Wire video when I was 10 years old. Way before than most of the people who own Yeezys which probably didn't mess with Ye until Stronger or Gold Digger. Fall back and regroup.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
got em

How did he "get me"? I've been a Kanye West fan since the Through The Wire video when I was 10 years old. Way before than most of the people who own Yeezys which probably didn't mess with Ye until Stronger or Gold Digger. Fall back and regroup.

well if you arent a hypebeast, you sure as hell a kid
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
got em

well if you arent a hypebeast, you sure as hell a kid
laugh.gif

I'm far from a child my son, and i've been in the shoe game since 98 with the black/red XIIIs.

Back
Top Bottom