Is Everyone On Niketalk a Sneakerhead??

I'm casually interested in shoes, I have under 10 pairs of sneakers. Whenever I do buy them, I love the experience, I always look at all of them and spend time in the store to buy one or two pairs I really like. I've never collected shoes or had 20 pairs at one time or anything like that
happy.gif

real life...

not anymore.... last jordan i bought was the space jam in 08 and in the past year ive sold a quarter of my collection

I was never really that into shoes. Many years ago I just wanted a pair of Jordan XIs, and I stumbled on here and it aided in my search. Been around ever since but I don't think I've ever really contributed to the actual shoe forums. I went into JB the other day for the first time in about six months.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I don't see how people all of a sudden fall out of love for sneakers. I can understand slowing down as you get older, but the love for fresh shoes never dies...

This

I'm sure we all were at some point...

I'm pretty sure we would all be if we had the funds to support.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

How did he "get me"? I've been a Kanye West fan since the Through The Wire video when I was 10 years old. Way before than most of the people who own Yeezys which probably didn't mess with Ye until Stronger or Gold Digger. Fall back and regroup.

well if you arent a hypebeast, you sure as hell a kid
laugh.gif

I'm far from a child my son, and i've been in the shoe game since 98 with the black/red XIIIs.
Just because your parents got you some shoes back in 98, that doesn't mean you were in the "game" If you were 10 in '03 that means in '98 you were 5...
What part of the game is that. If thats the case, I've been in the game since '92... I got my first pair of Airs when I was 4... That make me OG like you?

You're trying too hard to be hardbody right now my dude. We don't believe you, you need more people. 

Yep, I am -admittedly I haven't bought that many pairs in recent years, but that's more to do with the overall decline in JB/Nike's quality and aesthetics. I'm also fine with calling myself a sneakerhead, I think it's far more "corny" to try to dissociate yourself with that moniker and others such as "shoe game" ...really, who cares?

I find it funny when these dudes in General turn elitist and look down on the JB forum with disdain ...then go and post multiple relationship problem/advice threads.

used 2 collect sneaks, grew up a screw up, got introduced the the game n blew up, na i just grew up bills < sneaks

NO.

I ONLY COME ON HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT SHOES EVERYONE IS BEASTING FOR AND THEN BUY THOSE SHOES UP AND RE-SELL TO THOSE SAME PEOPLE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NO.

I ONLY COME ON HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT SHOES EVERYONE IS BEASTING FOR AND THEN BUY THOSE SHOES UP AND RE-SELL TO THOSE SAME PEOPLE.
x31157746188298931.jpg

When I was knee deep in this so called "game" I hated people like this I guess, but as I grew older I realized it's not that serious -- especially when you factor in the fact that when there's a demand for the shoe the beasts/idiots will pay whatever one's asking for them. So now? I say let this man cook
smokin.gif

As for myself? I'm 24, been here since I was 16, I don't care as much for sneakers as I used to, the new releases pretty much all suck, but I got a whole lot of older stuff behind me still. I still buy, but I buy pairs of stuff I could only drool at when I was younger, what the kids might call grails.

im not into them as much as i used to be, i havent copped a pair of jordans since the celtics and bulls package in the summer of 2009, i thought i was doing it and saving money...all it did was change my interest to nike basketball sneakers and trainers
frown.gif
always loved sneakers and always will

I was when I first joined in like 04 (15 years old) , but at this point (23 almost) I suppose my style has changed completely.

i dress way different now

matter fact my last jordan purchase was the aqua 8s, ive passed on everything n all my grails since then.

rather buy high end sneakers that last and look good to places i go to or even just casual, an i dress way different now

foams ive bought just sit in my closest, wish i didnt waste 200+ on em

i wear air max and lunars for the gym, thats its

Cant be.  I remember some dude on here talkin bout how he was rockin yellow polo shoes wit plaid shorts and a matchin yellow tee.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

well if you arent a hypebeast, you sure as hell a kid
laugh.gif

I'm far from a child my son, and i've been in the shoe game since 98 with the black/red XIIIs.
Just because your parents got you some shoes back in 98, that doesn't mean you were in the "game" If you were 10 in '03 that means in '98 you were 5...
What part of the game is that. If thats the case, I've been in the game since '92... I got my first pair of Airs when I was 4... That make me OG like you?

You're trying too hard to be hardbody right now my dude. We don't believe you, you need more people. 
roll.gif
@ the sum up

sneakers all day, even though I sold most of my collection.. can't give up a certain few though...

Back
Top Bottom