Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

if you asked me this a few hours ago i would have immediately said lebron, but this guy is in his prime, has a HOFer as a teammate in his prime, another all-star/gold medalist in his prime, shooters, etc. and sucked so badly for the course of the series especially in the fourth. i'd give him a pass if this happened last year bums as teammates, but this is inexcusable for the "best player."

and no kobe stans, this isnt ur opportunity to say kobes the best.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

if you asked me this a few hours ago i would have immediately said lebron, but this guy is in his prime, has a HOFer as a teammate in his prime, another all-star/gold medalist in his prime, shooters, etc. and sucked so badly for the course of the series especially in the fourth. i'd give him a pass if this happened last year bums as teammates, but this is inexcusable for the "best player."

next year
pimp.gif

unless he has no cartilage left
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

next year
pimp.gif

unless he has no cartilage left
sick.gif

I'd agree with that.

Dirk's playoff performance will be what's remembered, but CP3's performance against the Lakers was unbelievable.

22 PPG
11.5 APG
6.7 RPG
2 SPG
55% FG
47% 3P

If you put a gun to my head, I'd probably take CP3 over anyone right now. Bron at his best is undoubtedly the best player in the world, but he's not built mentally to handle the scrutiny. It's still debatable, though.

I'd agree with that.

Dirk's playoff performance will be what's remembered, but CP3's performance against the Lakers was unbelievable.

22 PPG
11.5 APG
6.7 RPG
2 SPG
55% FG
47% 3P

If you put a gun to my head, I'd probably take CP3 over anyone right now. Bron at his best is undoubtedly the best player in the world, but he's not built mentally to handle the scrutiny. It's still debatable, though.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Yea man. IMHO the league is just so much dominant. There are stars coming every year.

Tim, Dirk, Garnett>>> Malone and Barkley

Dwyane, Lebron, Kobe, Allen, Melo, KD, Paul>>> Penny, Mitch, Sparks, Clyde

90's centers>>> now.

Pg can go either way.

Kidd is catching up with Stock. I think LDJ said Kidd> Stock which isnt too far fetched.

Pg- Kidd, Deron, Nash, Rondo, Rose, Russell>>> Stock, GP and whatever great PG
who is sparks?

and i'll even go as far to say that i dont think that wade, lebron, kobe, allen (ray? iverson? tony? which allen we talkin here?) melo, kevin, and cp3 are better than the likes of penny, rock, clyde, major dan, reggie and so forth.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Yea man. IMHO the league is just so much dominant. There are stars coming every year.

Tim, Dirk, Garnett>>> Malone and Barkley

Dwyane, Lebron, Kobe, Allen, Melo, KD, Paul>>> Penny, Mitch, Sparks, Clyde

90's centers>>> now.

Pg can go either way.

Kidd is catching up with Stock. I think LDJ said Kidd> Stock which isnt too far fetched.

Pg- Kidd, Deron, Nash, Rondo, Rose, Russell>>> Stock, GP and whatever great PG
who is sparks?

and i'll even go as far to say that i dont think that wade, lebron, kobe, allen (ray? iverson? tony? which allen we talkin here?) melo, kevin, and cp3 are better than the likes of penny, rock, clyde, major dan, reggie and so forth.

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

This^^^^^^^^What Dirk did this year and Lebron failed to do Kobe has done several times

Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

This^^^^^^^^What Dirk did this year and Lebron failed to do Kobe has done several times

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

we're not going by the past; he's not a top 5 player anymore man. give it up already.

Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

we're not going by the past; he's not a top 5 player anymore man. give it up already.

After what just happened no. Still, I expect Bron to beast next regular season and playoffs. He,s been head and shoulders better but now he's back on the same level as d12, wade, Paul, and Durant.

After what just happened no. Still, I expect Bron to beast next regular season and playoffs. He,s been head and shoulders better but now he's back on the same level as d12, wade, Paul, and Durant.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

No clear cut. I'd say this is the top 5:

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe
Dwight should be in everyone's top 5. No exception. 
I don't care how anyone orders their top 5, but Lebron and Dwight (and probably Wade) have to be there. 

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

No clear cut. I'd say this is the top 5:

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe
Dwight should be in everyone's top 5. No exception. 
I don't care how anyone orders their top 5, but Lebron and Dwight (and probably Wade) have to be there. 

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

2011Kobe>LeHypeKobe>WadeKobe>RoseKobe>DurantKobe>NowitzkiKobe>MeloKobe>Howard And since you say we are not talking about the past but today 2011 then I can def say...Kobe>JordanWithout having the Jordan fan boys come out and argue

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

2011Kobe>LeHypeKobe>WadeKobe>RoseKobe>DurantKobe>NowitzkiKobe>MeloKobe>Howard And since you say we are not talking about the past but today 2011 then I can def say...Kobe>JordanWithout having the Jordan fan boys come out and argue

Back
Top Bottom