Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

No clear cut. I'd say this is the top 5:

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe
how are you not mentioning dirk? seriously.

even if you close your eyes to his playoff performance, he averaged 23 and shot 52% from the field this year on a team that won 50 + games.

y'all kill me

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe

even if you close your eyes to his playoff performance, he averaged 23 and shot 52% from the field this year on a team that won 50 + games.

y'all kill me

Kobe was probably 7th this year after Lebron, Wade,Durant, Rose, Dwight, and Dirk

I think he will move up again next year though

Kobe was probably 7th this year after Lebron, Wade,Durant, Rose, Dwight, and Dirk

I think he will move up again next year though

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by nyk buc

This^^^^^^^^What Dirk did this year and Lebron failed to do Kobe has done several times

we're not going by the past; he's not a top 5 player anymore man. give it up already.

2011Kobe>LeHypeKobe>WadeKobe>RoseKobe>DurantKobe>NowitzkiKobe>MeloKobe>Howard And since you say we are not talking about the past but today 2011 then I can def say...Kobe>JordanWithout having the Jordan fan boys come out and argue
dawg 2011 kobe couldn't even muster double teams by hornets and mavs; they played him straight up and he couldn't even dominate. 

Originally Posted by nyk buc

This^^^^^^^^What Dirk did this year and Lebron failed to do Kobe has done several times

we're not going by the past; he's not a top 5 player anymore man. give it up already.

2011Kobe>LeHypeKobe>WadeKobe>RoseKobe>DurantKobe>NowitzkiKobe>MeloKobe>Howard And since you say we are not talking about the past but today 2011 then I can def say...Kobe>JordanWithout having the Jordan fan boys come out and argue
dawg 2011 kobe couldn't even muster double teams by hornets and mavs; they played him straight up and he couldn't even dominate. 

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe

y'all kill me

Who would you put Dirk over on that list?
We're talking about best player in the league. Don't even lie, before the playoffs started, you would NOT have put Dirk on your top 5 list.
Dirk's regular season was just as good as Kobe's or Durant's, he just doesn't get the same attention  The guy has been a top level-superstar with incredibly consistent stats year after year.

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe

y'all kill me

We're talking about best player in the league. Don't even lie, before the playoffs started, you would NOT have put Dirk on your top 5 list.
Dirk's regular season was just as good as Kobe's or Durant's, he just doesn't get the same attention  The guy has been a top level-superstar with incredibly consistent stats year after year.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

Agreed. But I'm not taking anything away from Dirk and what he accomplished this year

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

Agreed. But I'm not taking anything away from Dirk and what he accomplished this year

father time has caught up with kobe. still in the top 10. to answer the question, NO.  i still think d12 could step up his gm even more and with no real centers in the league anymore 
sick.gif

father time has caught up with kobe. still in the top 10. to answer the question, NO.  i still think d12 could step up his gm even more and with no real centers in the league anymore 
sick.gif

WAIT A MINUTE!

Are we forgetting that Kobe and lakers GOT SWEPT BY THE MAVS?????????

LMAO.

WAIT A MINUTE!

Are we forgetting that Kobe and lakers GOT SWEPT BY THE MAVS?????????

LMAO.

I agree that there's no clear cut number 1. But it wouldn't shock me to see someone go out and make a claim to the title next season. There's a few guys that have place in the conversation.

I agree that there's no clear cut number 1. But it wouldn't shock me to see someone go out and make a claim to the title next season. There's a few guys that have place in the conversation.

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe

y'all kill me

dirk over durant and kobe. i've been a fan.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...rk-Nowitzki-Appreciation

Back
Top Bottom