Is it Just Me...How do Your Friends Have Fun? (Alcohol)

Originally Posted by Hyper

Drinking is disgusting.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man shut up.

on topic: It does kind of suck thats how things have changed. Back at college I use to take a break every other weekend to try to bag girls, dance, party and have fun without alcohol.

Actually this thread is a complete lie. I play sports with my friends, and I can easily meet up and watch a flick or play video games. In public however 90% of the activities must involve alcohol

Need that social encouragement around people
laugh.gif

We only really use alcohol on weekends or vacation (which is never because we all have different schedules) and my two main friends don't really live the typical young person lifestyle. One has a young son + wife and the other works weekends so there is not much time to actually bro-out, but I do see them a few times a week. Our outings/interactions involve lifting sessions or grabbing some food at a quick sit down-type spot.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Play sports instead of being a spectator. Problem solved.

indifferent.gif
 what type of logic is this? So shooting hoops with the homies is going to stop us from drinking beer while we golf?  Instead of enjoying a hockey game with my friends I should go play?  

i feel where you coming from, famb...

the only thing is... i'm on the outside. all my friends...

ALL my friends... fire up a sweet or drink up before doing ANYTHING...

soooo... i just kick it solo dolo..

Forever_e0322c_1648343.jpg

unless some yambs come thru.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Play sports instead of being a spectator. Problem solved.

indifferent.gif
 what type of logic is this? So shooting hoops with the homies is going to stop us from drinking beer while we golf?  Instead of enjoying a hockey game with my friends I should go play?

....become muslim then?

I was always this way. I mean drinking and smoking for every event to create "fun"
This was until I began doing this way to much and I couldn't remember the fun times I had.
It hit me when I couldn't remember going to the Heat playoff game last year. It felt really crappy to not remember something so memorable. :/

nah me and the homies blaze instead..

honestly i dont drink that much, only at parties.

Usually we smoke if it's just us....

But not everything involves drinking....I don't think we would before somebodies graduation....

I drink from time to time, its ok every now and then. I think i'm drinking with the wrong people or something cause its never really anything special 
laugh.gif

its an easy getaway for everyone. Others who dont drink/smoke have hobbies. Most ppl are lazy, so they drink/smoke. Shoot for my daughters 1st bday party it was poppin lmfao we had wine beer and liquor for the adults. It was a blast for everyone and there were no problems surprisingly. Best lil kids party ive been a part of.

Originally Posted by ricky409

i feel where you coming from, famb...

the only thing is... i'm on the outside. all my friends...

ALL my friends... fire up a sweet or drink up before doing ANYTHING...

soooo... i just kick it solo dolo..

Forever_e0322c_1648343.jpg

unless some yambs come thru.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is me minus the yambs INS

You can have hobbies that don't involve drinking and then drink afterwards. Hobbies don't stop you form drinking.

I regularly play basketball and have a couple beers afterwards.

Definitely the case for me and my group of friends. The rare case where it isn't going down is when we play basketball and football.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by Hyper

Drinking is disgusting.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man shut up.

No.

Drinking is for slobs, IMO.

I'm not talking about people who casually drink.

But if you're going out 2-3x a week and getting plastered, then you're a slob.

Originally Posted by scshift

I know a ton of people who won't do anything without alcohol or weed... I don't have any problems with either, except I don't do either. We can't even sit at a table at someone's house before someone has to try and smoke or go somewhere with alcohol.

this.

Well about 20 of my friends and I played kickball the other day for fun, that was a blast

Spoiler [+]
we drank before, during and after though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Well about 20 of my friends and I played kickball the other day for fun, that was a blast

Spoiler [+]
we drank before, during and after though
grin.gif
I made fun of a buddy ruthlessly for playing on his sisters kickball team last year......then i found out its a boozefest.

...i kinda want to start a team now.

Back
Top Bottom