Is Kanye West too UPPITY to be the world's greatest living rockstar?

Kanye's attitude definitely stops him from truly reaching that top spot. If he even had the slightest bit of humility he'd gain a lot more respect.

Outside of his fans and cult following everyone hates the man. On the other hand look at someone like Pharrell or Snoop.

Everybody loves and respects Snoop, no matter what part of the world and it doesn't even matter if they don't listen to or even dislike his music.

Last edited:

Kanye's attitude definitely stops him from truly reaching that top spot. If he even had the slightest bit of humility he'd gain a lot more respect.
That all went out the window when his Mom passed 
mean.gif

"he brought skinny jeans to the forefront" tho

roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe in America. Skinny jeans been the norm in the EU for years. I've never had a baggy t-shirt or baggy jeans in my life.

There's no denying that Kanye has a lot of influence when it comes to fashion.

He definitely had a hand in popularizing the skinny jeans in the US.

Last edited:
Kanye Stan said bye Felicia. Smh gotta remind myselfnhownokd some of these NTers are

You know what they called "skinny jeans" 30 years ago? JEANS. No one deserves credit for that lol

Kanye represents black renaissance and black excellence, and that's the last thing white supremacists want black youth seeing.

That's the bottom line. Hatred and fear.

Truth.

But you got people in here taking bout "we don't want to talk about that"

kinda off topic but theres a petition going on in Toronto to not have Kanye close at the Pan Am games lol

Kanye represents black renaissance and black excellence, and that's the last thing white supremacists want black youth seeing.

Out of curiosity, who exactly is putting him on this kind of pedestal?

to be honest

black youth don't give one **** about Kanye......his following is white and asian 

I'm a huge fan of his music btw but lets be serious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom