Is Kanye West too UPPITY to be the world's greatest living rockstar?

to be honest

black youth don't give one **** about Kanye......his following is white and asian 

I'm a huge fan of his music btw but lets be serious

Crabs in a barrel. Blacks hate blacks who succeed

It's not that but Kanye kinda alienated himself from that. Kanye used to speak that real but now he's on some other ****

To me the apex of his message was in the watch the throne album. Him and Jay really lifted Black

Also Balmain is more popular than ever since Olivier Rousteing took over. 15-20% increase in revenue over the past three years. Yet the "most influential person in the world" gets laughed to the kiddie table "because he's black". Miss me with that ****.

You mean it didn't hurt that Kanye wore them biker jeans and then all of hip hop ran to them ugh give this man his respect Kanye slander makes me sick :frown:

If toilet paper was an album, it would be Watch The Throne and Yeezus
Says one of NT's biggest Riff Raff fans 
roll.gif
Jody HiGHROLLER is a greater rockstar that Kanye. 
riffraff4_h_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Says one of NT's biggest Riff Raff fans :rofl:

Don't forget Ghostface Killah, Big Krit, Nas, Kendrick, and Jay & Kanye. I'm sorry I can listen to all types of rap and be critical of artists I'm a fan of. Watch The Throne was very good content over mostly overblown/overly produced beats, and Yeezus was a straight mess.

If toilet paper was a poster it would be peepgame

I don't even know who you are

Says one of NT's biggest Riff Raff fans :rofl:

Don't forget Ghostface Killah, Big Krit, Nas, Kendrick, and Jay & Kanye. I'm sorry I can listen to all types of rap and be critical of artists I'm a fan of. Watch The Throne was very good content over mostly overblown/overly produced beats, and Yeezus was a straight mess.

If toilet paper was a poster it would be peepgame

I don't even know who you are

the feeling is mutual :lol:

Back
Top Bottom