IS KOBE BRYANT...OVERRATED?

:lol: So thats why dude is so hurt cuz people compare him to MJ. Son how many people do hear say he's better than MJ?

A whole Lot of moonwalking going on in here

40520_2962111315_1_9_tFDj2ZTI.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You right, he isn't better than Michael Jordan, so he must be overrated. :lol:

Who's trolling now?

Did you read what I posted?

I said the fact that people compare him to MJ with many claiming that they have similar talent levels and some saying that Kobe is better points to the fact that he's overrated.

Not simply that MJ's better, making Kobe overrated.

I know you and others would like to see something that simpleminded so that you can laugh it off as trolling without really thinking about whats being said and the full scope of the debate.

:lol: So thats why dude is so hurt cuz people compare him to MJ. Son how many people do hear say he's better than MJ?

I'm was old enough and into ball enough to witness 5 of MJ's Finals appearances live. I watched him dominate the league and shape pop culture for over a decade and I'm still not now, nor have I even been a Michael Jordan fan.

How many people compare Jordan and Kobe?....you serious?

Keep searching for any angle to discredit facts though.

Last edited:
People have the nerve to compare Kobe to this man....many saying that they are close in comparison, some saying that he is better......and y'all want to tell me that Bean is not crazily overrated?.....
images

Read it and weep. The dozens of posters in this thread with the Kobe avys calling me a troll, hater and idiot....let this burn into your brain cells. Kobe is nowhere close to the player that Jordan was. He is a cheap clone of MJ who's status is being boosted by MJ's legacy.

Regular Seasons over 30 points per game:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 8[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 2
Regular Seasons over 32 points per game:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 5[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 1
Regular Seasons under 50% shooting:
Kobe Bryant: 16
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 9[/COLOR]
Regular Seasons under 48% shooting:
Kobe Bryant: 16
Regular Seasons over 50% shooting:
Kobe Bryant: 0
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 6[/COLOR]
Regular Seasons over 52% shooting:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 4[/COLOR]
Regular season
Games with under 50% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 489[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 721
Regular season
Games with under 48% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 458[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 691
Regular season
Games with under 46% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 388[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 611
Regular season
Games with under 44% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 296[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 517
Regular season
Games with under 42% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 234[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 450
Regular season
Games with under 40% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 158[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 365
Regular season
Games with under 35% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 88[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 221
Regular season
Games with under 30% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 41[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 116
Regular season
Games with 60% or better shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael “Air” Jordan: 173[/COLOR]
Kobe “Bean” Bryant: 133
Regular season
Games with 50% or better shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael “Air” Jordan: 556[/COLOR]
Kobe “Bean” Bryant: 440
Regular season
Games with 20 shots made on 60% or better shooting:

[COLOR=#red]MJ: 16[/COLOR]
Kobe: 3
Regular season
Games with 50 points & less than 10 free throw attempts:

[COLOR=#red]MJ: 3[/COLOR]
Kobe: 1
NBA Playoffs
50 point or higher games:

Kobe: 1
[COLOR=#red]MJ: 8[/COLOR]
NBA Playoffs
40 point or higher games:

Kobe: 13
[COLOR=#red]MJ: 38[/COLOR]
NBA Playoffs
30 point or higher games:

Kobe: 88
[COLOR=#red]MJ: 109[/COLOR]
Regular season & Playoffs combined
40 point or higher games:

[COLOR=#red]MJ: 211[/COLOR]
Kobe: 125
30 point or higher games:

[COLOR=#red]MJ: 671[/COLOR]
Kobe: 472
Regular season
Games with 40 points and under 50% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]MJ: 29[/COLOR]
Kobe: 49
Yes, that’s right, almost half of Kobe’s 40 point games involved missing more shots than made ones.
Regular Season Turnovers:
Kobe: 3432 in 1161 games
[COLOR=#red]MJ: 2924 in 1072 games[/COLOR]
Regular season
50 point games with under 50% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 1 of his 31 games (15-31, 48%)[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 6 of his 24 games
Regular season
50 point games with under 45% shooting:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 0[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 3
Kobe has only 7 career 50 point games or higher against top 10 rated defenses. Jordan had 22 career 50 point games or higher against top 10 rated NBA defenses.
Michael Jordan saved his best performances for the best competition. Kobe Bryant bottom feeds.

Scoring titles:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 10[/COLOR]
NBA Playoff runs under 50% shooting:
Kobe: 15 (every year)
[COLOR=#red]MJ: 8[/COLOR]
NBA Playoff runs over 50% shooting:
Kobe Bryant: 0 (never)
NBA Playoff runs over 30ppg:
Kobe Bryant: 4
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 12[/COLOR]
Seasons with at least 200 steals:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 6[/COLOR]
Seasons with at least 150 steals:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 9[/COLOR]
Seasons with at least 100 blocks:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 2[/COLOR]
Seasons with at least 75 blocks:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 4[/COLOR]
Defensive Player of the Year awards
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 1
[/COLOR]Kobe Bryant: 0
NBA Finals Most Valuable Player awards:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Jordan: 6 in 6 tries[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 2 in 7 tries
Games with less than 3 assists:
[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 179[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 294
Games with less than 2 assists:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 61[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 157
Games with 0 assists:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 7[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 61

Games with at least 15 rebounds:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 10[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 5
Games with at least 12 rebounds:

[COLOR=#red]Michael Air Jordan: 66[/COLOR]
Kobe Bryant: 32
How can he not be overrated after reading that list and then frequently hearing opinions like this?

:smh: :smh: :smh: :x
michael-jordan-best-lay-up.gif

Michael-Jordan-Dunk-on-Patrick-Ewing.gif

1979092_o.gif

dude you're defending MJ like he is your baby's daddy and is putting that kid through college and take care of your bills

How you go from saying kobe is overrated then putting MJ in the Convo no one is touching the Goat nor is Kobe overrated either make your mind up

I'm was old enough and into ball enough to witness 5 of MJ's Finals appearances live. I watched him dominate the league and shape pop culture for over a decade and I'm still not now, nor have I even been a Michael Jordan fan.

I asked how many people do hear say he's better than MJ. As as far comparing it is a fair comparison when you look at all of Kobe's accomplishments but he's not better, nobody is. If your whole arguement is "Oh but he's not better than MJ so he's overrated" that makes zero sense. Its clear as day that thats your whole argument. The anger is all over your post about MJ. You dudes would save yourself a lot more time just saying "I dont like Kobe cuz he's arrogant whatever whatever" intsead of reaching for stuff that makes no sense. Theres no way anybody that has done what he's done in this league can be overrated.

Ima let yall cook though :lol:

Last edited:
^That just proved to me that Do Be Doo doesn't know basketball. Most of his posts are comical, and TP never been a top 5 pg in the league? :smh: C'mon son

Pick a year TP has been a top 5 PG. Ill wait.

But a Laker fan is #1 on that list though :lol: 28!!!

I can't post in a thread... Oh ok thank you, I didn't know that wasn't allowed....

But I guess when 90% of your posts are few sentences that says a lot.

There's a difference from being a Kobe Stan to educating someone who obviously knows nothing about basketball (Doo especially in that realm).

3 finals MVP for player 1

2 finals MVP (should legit be 1 lmao 6-24) for player 2

Who's the better player?

Last edited:
dude you're defending MJ like he is your baby's daddy and is putting that kid through college and take care of your bills

View media item 148359"LOOK AT YOU.....EMOTIONAL!"

Like I said....I don't like Jordan's public image and I was never an MJ fan so trying to paint my as an MJ rider means nothing.

Doesn't change what he did on the court in comparison to Kobe and that people are crazy for comparing the two.

How you go from saying kobe is overrated then putting MJ in the Convo no one is touching the Goat nor is Kobe overrated either make your mind up

What are you even talking about?

My mind been made up. Kobe is not a top 5 player and I'm posting players that are flat out better than him for reference.

Last edited:

I asked how many people do hear say he's better than MJ. As as far comparing it is a fair comparison when you look at all of Kobe's accomplishments but he's not better, nobody is. If your whole arguement is "Oh but he's not better than MJ so he's overrated" that makes zero sense. Its clear as day that thats your whole argument. The anger is all over your post about MJ. You dudes would save yourself a lot more time just saying "I dont like Kobe cuz he's arrogant whatever whatever" intsead of reaching for stuff that makes no sense. Theres no way anybody that has done what he's done in this league can be overrated.

Ima let yall cook though :lol:

Now I'm angry and my whole argument is about MJ... :lol:

You just bypass the Hakeem, Magic and Larry posts and paint me into a Jordan defender for posting the facts.

Also CP1708 has to be the biggest troll here.

He really just try to diss Magic and Bird....2 of the top ten players ever to make kobe look better.

:smh:

Also CP fav player of all time Nick van exel. That tells you something and its not good. :lol:

Last edited:
Look who is talkin bout someone. Nick is my SECOND fav player AFTER Magic bright guy. And when did I discredit Magic? Where did that happen? Your troll *** is confused, as usual.

Just please stop talking about me. This is the "kobe bryant overrated" thread. I know you a fan but chill might legit have to block you.

and stop going on twitter saying my name.

Someone just PM me that. I had to see it for myself.

Female status. :x

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/148405/

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/148406/

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/148408/

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how Kobe is better than Kareem Abdul-Jabaar was?

24.5 points, 11.2 rebounds, 2.6 blocks, 3.5 assists for his career on .559% from the field.

6 rings, 6x MVP, 2x Finals MVPs, #1 All Time scorer, #3 All Time blocks, #3 All Time rebounds, #35 assist leader (as a center), 70 40 point games, 1st, 2nd or 3rd most dominant player in NBA history (I think he's #1).

How can Kobe possibly be better than Kareem?

tumblr_mcbi3stwwt1renuivo1_400.gif

tumblr_mbzmy8kQ1C1renuivo1_400.gif

tumblr_mavnb9uodC1renuivo1_500.gif

tumblr_mavnkayVKs1renuivo1_500.gif

Kareem HAS to be in any top 5 best player list.

Do Michael Jordan again...

but this time with more detail :smile:

:lol: Kobe really has you guys feeling some kind of way

:smh:

One thing that always stands out is: Kobe HATERS make false claims saying "Jordan hates Kobe and would never allow himself to be compared to him"

When it's a DAMN known FACT that Jordan for like the past 7 to 10 years has been calling Kobe the best player in the game each time it's been asked at Jordan's "Flight school academy" held each summer.

Straight from the GOATS mouth.

The list of current & past NBA Legends is very long and they all love & give Kobe his props and it's also not just Laker legends who have their jersey's retired inside Staples Center who have said it many times.

Last edited:
Do Clyde Drexler!

I don't understand why some of yall fall victim to these threads. Man why even argue a non-negotiable. Kobe is Kobe. We know his place in the HISTORY of the game. I don't even know why yall bother man.

One thing that always stands out is: Kobe HATERS make false claims saying "Jordan hates Kobe and would never allow himself to be compared to him"

When it's a DAMN known FACT that Jordan for like the past 7 to 10 years has been calling Kobe the best player in the game each time it's been asked at Jordan's "Flight school academy" held each summer.

Straight from the GOATS mouth.

The list of current & past NBA Legends is very long and they all love & give Kobe his props and it's also not just Laker legends who have their jersey's retired inside Staples Center who have said it many times.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfOMPY1ltwI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHBRcfisR0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom