Is not giving a tip bad

Never would have happened at applebees.

And a cafe is not a bar btw b.

Last edited:
I have a homie who works at a concert venue and he says 100% of the time there's a rap/hip hop show, he makes no tips working the bar but hundreds every other day, crazy. I guess the rap/hip hop culture is to not tip? Not sure why it never fails but I find it hilarious. I know NT listens to this genre more than anything, maybe this is why NT doesn't tip?
Did a kanye ever diss tipping? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

trying too hard

I have a homie who works at a concert venue and he says 100% of the time there's a rap/hip hop show, he makes no tips working the bar but hundreds every other day, crazy. I guess the rap/hip hop culture is to not tip? Not sure why it never fails but I find it hilarious. I know NT listens to this genre more than anything, maybe this is why NT doesn't tip?
Did a kanye ever diss tipping? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If you gonna say black people don't tip i rather you atleast just say that instead wording it like we DON'T know what you really mean.

Dont be a coward with your generalizations

I tip 33% but if the service was clearly bad i wont tip. I used to bartend so i have a soft spot for servers/bartenders

If you gonna say black people don't tip i rather you atleast just say that instead wording it like we DON'T know what you really mean.

Dont be a coward with your generalizations

Most black people dont tip....i bartended for 2 years. Im black btw

Welp

MrW5mUX.gif

"I do pay attention. You're not."

You do realize what gratuity means right? Gratuity is tip already priced in, regardless if you want to tip or not, some restaurants will include x% automatic gratuity for x amount of people in a party. In lots of cities/restaurants outside of yours, places have had it included forever. Not sure why you think your city has the same rules as everywhere else and are talking down on dude
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
dude genuinely doesnt understand the word gratuity.

l don't know why he came at me like that 
laugh.gif

The place was called Quaker steak and lube it's like a poor man's buffalo wild wings. The first thing that was off was when I asked what import draft they had. She didn't know and was like I don't have time to name all of them. So I was like uh ok just give me yengling. I wouldn't mind giving my friends a 20 but I didn't even know how much the bill was plus I was paying with my card. Even if I did that the girl didn't deserve 4 dollars. Trust me I tip all the time and don't look for reasons to not tip. But she was being rude which was the first time someone did that. So I didn't feel obligated to tip her

Last edited:
The place was called Quaker steak and lube it's like a poor man's buffalo wild wings. The first thing that was off was when I asked what import draft they had. She didn't know and was like I don't have time to name all of them. So I was like uh ok just give me yengling. I wouldn't mind giving my friends a 20 but I didn't even know how much the bill was plus I was paying with my card. Even if I did that the girl didn't deserve 4 dollars. Trust me I tip all the time and don't look for reasons to not tip. But she was being rude which was the first time someone did that. So I didn't feel obligated to tip her
My mans opened a box of hamburger helper expecting s steak and got mad when he poured out dry noodles and a packet of powder.

In the OP you said you felt disrespected because she made a comment about you complaining about your bill. You felt disrespected so you stiffed her. Now your bringing up her lack of knowledge about imported beer and her refusing to even find out. That's a pretty big jump from side comment.

Real talk, if I know I only got a drink and an appetizer I wouldn't have been stressing a separate check.
Would've dropped that 20 to my homies and dared them to ask me to split it 3 ways.

I wouldn't have put myself in the position to get sonned.
He did it to himself with his little 16 dollar bill he was stressing.

This also makes sense.

Waitress was out of line tho, but OP did make himself look petty and broke as hell :lol:

I didn't think anything of it and didn't make a big deal. But once she acted like that when I got my bill it was no coincidence what happen when I asked about the beer. I was going to tip regardless until she tried to play me about getting my check separate

Dude goes to a poor mans wild wings and is asking for the cocktail menu.
Man you did this to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom