Is Peyton Manning the most overrated qb of all time?

I'm reporting @DeadsetAce for being spoiled.

I would give my left nut (ok not that far..a kidney tho) for ONE title.

You have seen like 20. jackass.

Last edited:
Mmg has troll immunity. Can troll all he wants but no one's allowed to respond. It's because he got flamed into retirement/sabbatical that one time. He takes it as bullying so mods/admins put out any potiental fires real quick.

Carl Thomas

Coming from you. :lol:

But this is where I stop. Because you post something else cliche. I post how you were the one who quit and was ready for the other thing. Then I get banned and you get nothing. Then I prove my initial point the dumbest way how. keep trollin'.

I may "troll".

But it's just good ribbing and all in jest.

Nothing more nothing less.

I haven't seen you post anything football related in months.

Everything you post it's to complain about something.

Only place I have to post is the cowboys thread. You can look, you certainly post about them enough?

And serious question if its all jokes why'd you quit?

Peyton=lebron

Amazing against trash. Huge losses when the favorite. Never their fault according to fans. Both had an incredibly embarrassing championship game/series

Peyton should go the bron route and join Seattle next year so everyone hops on his **** again

That's cool; Patriots fans have, and will always be, the worst posters on this board. They're the fastest people to call out anyone else, but when you bring in facts and statistics to back up your claims, they:
1) resort to the 'hater' remarks
2) resort to name calling
3) deflect blame
4) take a time machine back to 2004

I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, and you know why? I pay attention to more than just the 49ers. You live in the Tom Brady bubble and can't see anything else.

It's so easy to get under your skin and watch you all quote, rep, and +1 each other. I do it for the lulz. Y'all are simply just Patriots groupies at this point.

Carry on. I'm sure you'll respond to this and gain mad 'reps' from the other huggers.
Oh word? A lot of strong takes in that post...this is how you really feel?

Green light on yo *** from now on, big dawg.

Peyton=lebron

Amazing against trash. Huge losses when the favorite. Never their fault according to fans. Both had an incredibly embarrassing championship game/series

Peyton should go the bron route and join Seattle next year so everyone hops on his **** again

Peyton should definitely go evil. That's the way to save his legacy.

[quote name="coltfanb"]if anything or anyone should be reported it should be the dude who titled this thread[/quote]You guys HONESTLY think that posts get deleted JUST because someone reported something? :rofl:

1-2 in Super Bowl games... Barely beat the Bears in his first Super Bowl appearence, with Rex Grossman as the opposing QB. MVP clearly should've went to Dominic Rhodes but no way was it not going to Peyton... Playoff record is awful :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if he doesn't get it the fact remains he is an all time great QB. But it would be a great way for him to go out

Back
Top Bottom