Is the Sneaker game dying?

it will always be thriving and popular because people need shoes... people dont need expensive shoes but they want to be fly... i wont believe sneakers are dead until every shoe is available the week after release date even for like limited releases also. More shoes do take longer to sell out but they do sell out. And there is more sales/steals which is a good thing

Sneaker/shoe game phrase always been lame to me too. I just say I like shoes. Not everything needs a title.

I wouldn't say dying.

More like the fakes are starting to disappear. Plus nike kinda got cocky with the price raising, hence why most of the shoes are still sitting in most spots.

Bless your heart.

I wouldn't say it's dieded.

We still sell out of almost sell out certain Adidas and some retro Jordans while others that would usually sell out instantly will now sit for a while before we sell out

I think most of them are just talking to be talking. It's just a way for them to get people to click on their videos.

Now Scoop208 has a different situation on his hands. Homie is in hot water right now.

The interest level is dwindling. I believe that the prices are becoming an addiction, with the addiction it brings demand and with demand the prices rise. I would like to see the prices level out and become a reasonable standard.

Naw aint dying, for most ppl you just reach a point where u dont care bout sneaks as much and focus on other things...theres always youngins coming up ready to take your place in the "sneaker game"

I think most of them are just talking to be talking. It's just a way for them to get people to click on their videos.

Now Scoop208 has a different situation on his hands. Homie is in hot water right now.

sneaker politics :x :lol: [emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji]

The amount of Ls I've accumulated with the snkrs app tells me different.
laugh.gif
This, I took one on (two actually) on shoes that I thought would go un-noticed at first, but as soon as I saw that there was a number on them I knew getting them would be impossible.

I just want to know: who are these guys the dude in the video is talking about?

Also, I've seen these shoelebrities autograph kicks that didn't bear their name for "fans." WTF?

I can admit I've been out of the game from 2011-2016.

But seeing what has released from 2015-present. Jordans in particular have had a resurgence. Adidas on the other hand has been in the rear view of JB for a few years now.

I could care less if the sneaker culture is dying. As long as they keep making sneakers I like, I will continue to buy.

Also, I've seen these shoelebrities autograph kicks that didn't bear their name for "fans." WTF?
they just seem like a bunch of losers who think they're doin it by impressong some 12 year olds. That herb perfect pair is the worst of them all.

Last edited:
I can admit I've been out of the game from 2011-2016.

But seeing what has released from 2015-present. Jordans in particular have had a resurgence. Adidas on the other hand has been in the rear view of JB for a few years now.

I could care less if the sneaker culture is dying. As long as they keep making sneakers I like, I will continue to buy.
Huh?

He's talking about the shoetubers TonyD2Wild, Bull1TRC, TheSneakerAddict, Mr Foamer Simpson & Hes Kicks. All of them just out the blue decided that they wanted to get rid of their collection. 

The second part is about Scoop208. He pretty much explains this guys whole situation in the video.

Back
Top Bottom