Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Where are those dark skinned from? The Suburbs? Did they live around white dudes?

It's everywhere, I walk Williamsburg and see these dark skin with white dudes, I go to south Brunswick in jersey and see the same, I got to Maryland and see the same, Az etc... Don't matter where I go but dark skin chicks got something within them that they hate anything that's not white and this is facts. Brown skin or light skin don't have these happening as much.

It's inappropriate and insensitive to say certain races can take photos wearing mud masks while others can't

Dat societal conditioning tbh.

You got black women and dudes, even dark ones, saying dark skin girls are ugly, they got nappy hair, wouldn't date one etc. Always see lightskinned and white girls in the spotlight.

There's so much self hate cuz they not getting the love they deserve [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yeah a lot of them are actually from the suburbs which probably has something to do with it.
I ask because you said MOST/IF NOT ALL, of the dark skinned girls you know.

So I immediately thought of how my experience is nowhere near there. Growing up in the city, you know many of these black girls never see a white man until they get a job as an adult

My aunt is a dread head Jehovah's witnesses and she's been married to a white man for 30 sum years. She's darkskinned.

Blacker the berry sweeter the juice.lol I guess.

(I had to scroll back up to see what thread I was posting in) smh I need to get a life... A real life....

Only white dudes i see down here with dark skinned womenz are those southern white dudes wit the shaved head....facial hair trimmed up.......team jordans or low forces.....36 mafia discography......prayin hands tatoo.......settin hard picks........fight anybody......type cats

so this isnt blackface but im beating a dead horse? how does that make sense?

and ignoring/blinding oneself to racism, casual or otherwise, is how you get ****** by the system, not by speakin up when u see it

so this isnt blackface but im beating a dead horse? how does that make sense?

and ignoring/blinding oneself to racism, casual or otherwise, is how you get ****** by the system, not by speakin up when u see it

All I'm saying is WT **** you crying about? Is it the first time you've seen this type of situation or whatever.... Your an idiot and I'm done. I hope the black face Freddy Krueger visits you tonight and scare your punk *** straight.

Racism should be the last thing that you should be afraid of.

I learn in my days, dark skin chicks tend to like white dudes the most. My cousin dark and she only date white guys. Dark skin chicks got the most self hate within themselves compare to any other blacks.
not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

still w the tough talk 
eyes.gif

you more worked up than me doing all this cussin and just flat out to demean

maybe you the one really scared of racism and seeing someone speak out about it is what makes you anxious
yea im a prime example

white people like their blacks docile and agreeable

race relations are ruined when us blacks get outta line 
eyes.gif

the onus isnt on me to change race relations in this case by "letting it go"

the white girl should be more aware of how a picture in a black face mask may be construed and act accordingly with "race relations"

of course your white indoctrination leads your instincts to automatically dispel any and all doubt that this could possibly in the least way be blackface

if yall dudes would just say "ok i dont see it, but maybe you do" thats one thing

but the ardent defense, the name calling, the deflections, the derails in this thread makes me think that its more of a gut reaction

like yall say im reaching by thinkin its blackface, but ignore all the reaches of "well all girls take pics like this" or "the black face mask has nutrients that make it better"

You accused a young black female gold medal winning athlete, a young woman who can inspire young black girls to strive to make history, of "****in" for taking photos with white people and meeting Zac Efron instead of J Cole. Which is probably because Zac Efron chose to go there and meet her and the others. J Cole ain't at the damn Olympics.

You sound crazy bruh. You're on point often and I can understand you feeling how you do but we aren't all seeing or feeling it right now.

It's not a reach for you to say it's kinda sorta blackface but it's not a reach to say it's not at all. I think you yourself said you don't have white friends? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have white and other ethnicity female friends and they post pics of themselves with all different color facemasks on weekly.

You just seem to react too quickly to nothing sometimes. I mean she could be racist but this didn't make me think so :lol:

Lol, looks like girls just being girls to me. You seem extra frail. A grown man upset about what young girls living the good life post on their social media. :rolleyes

It's not a reach for you to say it's kinda sorta blackface  
this is what im saying

my first reaction upon seeing it was that it was blackface and nobody can tell me i didnt see that

i even made the thread title a question as to allow for there to be a discussion, and not just me outright accusing her in the op

Back
Top Bottom