Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

tough guy over here 
laugh.gif

nobody is crying nobody is traumatized

the fact that you trying to make this a "black man" thing is pitiful

furthermore, the idea that what one black person does is an aspersion against the black monolith is prejudiced 
wink.gif

some internalized hate there buddy?

Do you realize just how many women look like that picture any day of the week?

So taking photos with clear face masks or face masks the same color of your skin is acceptable and any other color is insensitive? Am I getting this right?

Last edited:
Shut your dumb *** up.
tough guy over here :lol:

nobody is crying nobody is traumatized

the fact that you trying to make this a "black man" thing is pitiful

furthermore, the idea that what one black person does is an aspersion against the black monolith is prejudiced :wink:

some internalized hate there buddy?

My skin has been oily and sweaty. Gonna put a face mask on and not question if it's wrong or not.

you talking tough but lets talk about it

you the same dude was in here making fun of simone

so what does that say about you, ready to stand up for righteous causes but demeaning your black champions?

also using a common deflection, "dont you have other things/bigger things to worry about"

acting like you cant be simultaneously be aware of different things 

but i wanna talk about your "making us look bad" comment

who does it look bad to? white people?

another form of respectability politics?

even if you dont think this is blackface, the least one could say is i could see how this could be misconstrued

but the adamant defense leaves me to believe that this is just outright willful ignorance

do you know any woman at all? this is what they do, put on masks and take a bunch of pictures.

no, black is insensitive

and posting black face masks is insensitive

and drawing distinctions between paint and face masks is facetious

In the case of face masks, "black" is beneficial. The components that make up mud or clay masks consist of ingredients that are naturally dark in color which is why the mask is that way. These ingredients provide benefits to the skin that are not found in masks that are in lighter colors

Last edited:
I was posting her pics before they announced her age. I left the pics anyway since 17 is kinda legal. She still in high school though.

no, black is insensitive

and posting black face masks is insensitive

and drawing distinctions between paint and face masks is facetious

Fam you don't live with your feet planted on the ground, I'm sure of it....what person considers a face mask for skin care racist....grow up b...lmao

yall can see what u wanna see

i find it ironic how many white olympic athletes simon has taken pics with

i dont think ive seen one pic of her and gabby together, or her with any black olympic athletes :smh:

View media item 2136203

View media item 2136205

View media item 2136206

View media item 2136207

View media item 2136208

and then theres this:

View media item 2136213

you ask me she's super ****in *kanyeshrug

I learn in my days, dark skin chicks tend to like white dudes the most. My cousin dark and she only date white guys. Dark skin chicks got the most self hate within themselves compare to any other blacks.

Last edited:
Jesus what's with you bro. Seriously your not stupid you know ****, why are you really playing dumb on this right now.

You KNOW this a reach. I know you do. Why invalidate all your other valid threads with this dumb ****
I'm catching up on this nonsense thread but I had to post real quick about how much I agree with this.

Like the White Fragility thread was great, well at least for a couple pages before that went to ****
laugh.gif
mean.gif

but then to come out with a reach like this 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I learn in my days, dark skin chicks tend to like white dudes the most. My cousin dark and she only date white guys. Dark skin chicks got the most self hate within themselves compare to any other blacks.
Now that you mention it, most if not all the dark skin chicks I know have a thing for white dudes.

you talking tough but lets talk about it

you the same dude was in here making fun of simone

so what does that say about you, ready to stand up for righteous causes but demeaning your black champions?

also using a common deflection, "dont you have other things/bigger things to worry about"

acting like you cant be simultaneously be aware of different things 

but i wanna talk about your "making us look bad" comment

who does it look bad to? white people?

another form of respectability politics?

even if you dont think this is blackface, the least one could say is i could see how this could be misconstrued

but the adamant defense leaves me to believe that this is just outright willful ignorance

Wake up bruh. Nvm just go back to sleep, maybe you'll wake up in that dream and come to your sense's.

Your beating a Very dead horse. You've beaten it so good, you've found pleasure in hitting yourself in the noggin.

It's cool though, just wise up and think before you speak or in this case jump to conclusions.

And pull your panties up like I said, If you let skin color or racially motivated intent **** you every time it comes around. Your gonna be a who're to the system.

BLACKFACE.... coming Halloween '16 to a theater near YOU.

Last edited:

Maybe cause a lot of black dudes don't want them, it might be reactionary.
laugh.gif
In some cases, I'm sure this is the case, as is for the cornball/weirdo black dudes who are always that "one black friend" that white dudes love to pull out. 
laugh.gif

But there are some fine dark chicks who could have any ***** they wanted and still stick with white dudes and even hang around white girls.

I always wanna know the story of those black chicks who EXCLUSIVELY like hanging around and dating whites.

Back
Top Bottom