It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

It's weird, the whole cast was on Conan like 2 years ago hinting heavily that S10 would be the last. Mentioning that's as far as their contract went and also lamenting how they've never been nominated for an Emmy.

Now we're in S11 with S12 coming most likely.

Last edited:
Being Frank was hysterical. As far as the show theyve said they'd love to just keep doing it for as many seasons as possible. I still enjoy the show and think this season been great

Nightcrawlers was the best part of the ep by far. It was hilarious. I didn't like the ski lodge or time travel ones much

Regardless like i said. I am glad the show is on. I just want one more amazing episode like the one where they try to figure out who got dee preggers

For some reason, I think this episode will go down as one of the more memorable ones.

ps.............cruise ship episode coming.......::nerd:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Bird law :lol:

That lawyer and his small hands.

Dennis paying alimony to a cat now :lol:

Last edited:
this week was lit

ponderosa doing bumps in the court room...!

carl winslow...!

the lawyers big hands were hilarious...

:lol: :lol: @ kidnapping an robbing all of these ppl on St. Patty's Day.

:rofl: :x @ Mac and his go to the gay bar Rainbow alone.

Dee with the false rape accusation implication :smh: :rofl:

Dennis trying the implication on the boat straight up sound like a rapist to the 10th degree :lol:

The gang really are garbage ppl :lol:

Mac finally figured out he's gay :lol:

MAAAAAAN can't believe Mac came out of the closet :rofl: :rofl:

Next thing you know, the waitress is gonna reveal her real name :lol:

Dennis goin psycho with the implication had me DYING. Thought for sure we would see a return of rum ham this episode but it's all good

Charlie: " dude I thought you said they didn't have alcohol, look they got screwdrivers!"

Frank: "no Charlie, this is just orange juice."

Charlie: "orange juice? Like the mixer?"

Frank: "yeah. People drink it."

Charlie: "that's crazy to me. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DRANK STRAIGHT MIXER?!"

:rofl: :rofl: they're such alcoholics man god damn

I JUST found out that Dennis has been married to that chick he D.E.N.N.I.S. system'd in real life. So god damn ironic!!! Girl is a solid 10 btw

Possibly the worst Season premier in 12 seasons.

They could've done SOOOOO much with this premise. Dropped the ball.

:lol: :rofl: A musical where the gang all ends up in the bodies of black ppl and try to figure out the point.

Quantum Leap Scott Bakula cameo :lol:

Possibly the worst Season premier in 12 seasons.

They could've done SOOOOO much with this premise. Dropped the ball.
I laughed.

Yes, they could've done a lot with the premise of they end up as black ppl alone but I actually grew to like the songs as things went on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom