It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

Thread bump from 09 :nerd: :lol: I fell off on Sunny but started re-watching random episodes at the gym while I get my cardio in.

:lol: :rofl: A musical where the gang all ends up in the bodies of black ppl and try to figure out the point.

Quantum Leap Scott Bakula cameo :lol:

Possibly the worst Season premier in 12 seasons.

They could've done SOOOOO much with this premise. Dropped the ball.
I laughed.

Yes, they could've done a lot with the premise of they end up as black ppl alone but I actually grew to like the songs as things went on.

I found this episode super funny. Immsuprised they went with such a weird one for the premier but I loved it.

Frank's song about wanting to say the n-word :rofl: :rofl:

That's what I liked about it. They went with such a sci-fi spin. I was lost in the beginning like how is this happening.

Then it was a dream of black old man's :lol:

I lost it when Frank meets up with Z and immediately daps him up without missing a beat :rofl:. I'm gonna need a gif of that

Last nights episode was alright. They should have incorporated the sunblock alcohol into the episode since they were at the pool. So far this season has
Been super soft in comparison to past seasons.

Loving the father-daughter interactions between Dennis and the little girl 
laugh.gif

AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! I GOT AIDS! I GOT AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm dying.

Dennis and Abigail :lol: I saw it coming but still hilarious.

AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! Pool full of aids blood :rofl: :rofl:

These idiots really thought it was a cool idea to raw dog a dry super long *** slide. I knew that was gonna happen but the consequences :lol: :rofl:

when they sent the passed out kid down the slide and the life guard ignored him in the pool 
roll.gif

There's 2 types of AIDS. There's the needle AIDS and the vagina based aids. I'm the vagina AIDS guy :rofl: :rofl:

When Frank goes down that one slide and just screams I have AIDS! as they go down it :rofl:

Last edited:
The new episode :rofl:

When Dee rolls onto the scene and they stop the laugh tracks :rofl: :rofl:

This show thrives when they are palling around at the bar, degrading dee, and playing on Charlie's learning disability :lol:

Fight milk got dudes letting loose out of both ends :lol: Mac still being gay.

Totally with Dennis on not liking dogs :lol:

The commentary on Dee and powerful women :rofl:

Frank wanting to debt and Boko Haram :rofl:

Frank's Fluids LLC :rofl: :rofl:

Guys having 4 acceptable body types and women only have 1 acceptable type........"SKINNY WITH BIG ****!" :rofl: :rofl:

Glad to see more sunny fans. I been watching since S1 ep1 and for some reason now the show doesn't feel as raw and gritty as it did before. Kinda like they don't wanna go hard like they used to.

Wolf Cola BACK :lol:

EP 2 & 4 :pimp: :pimp:

Glad to see more sunny fans. I been watching since S1 ep1 and for some reason now the show doesn't feel as raw and gritty as it did before. Kinda like they don't wanna go hard like they used to.

12 Seasons man how many shows you know that have the same tone / feel from when then they started after all these years

Last edited:

How raw do you need it?

First like 2 minutes, 3 main characters did some bumps straight out of a bag.

Back
Top Bottom