.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

FAB still showin us love with them cluster earrings....

can't wait til all these htown cats see what it is (some have seen the work) and now jump on the IF bus!

thats what fab got bro,
1 white gold with white diamonds, 1 yellow gold with canary diamonds.
2.5 ct each ear, 5ctw.

but we also sell them in singles all day long

^^ well see about htown dudes jumping on IF, i hope they do, dudes be coming up with johnny pieces up here, and thinking there on top of the game,
thats what happens in the south, people not exposed to good work and think theyre on it with mediocre work

still waiting on zahir gshock
nerd.gif
I know its gonna be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Ben, is there any chance you still have that piece? is it for sale?

edit:
laugh.gif
Hell Rell wont stop.

one of those hood dudes that JUST CAN'T GET ALONG with anyone that shows weakness
laugh.gif
, extort someone just because they allowed it(in their eyes)

the vintage roc piece is insane
71816a18a0849a9094d49c9493967e48baf1ca05.gif

i don't really follow these threads so i ain't sure how many times this been posted.
1b126df12aaf589b9259859f881ad9386f2ca6c4.gif

thought it was
04216613a18a949e9bc2c8fc7b5d28001a763b8f.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
@ Hell Rell... Red Cafe keep it 100,i know he aint gon let that one pass
smh.gif
Ya'll are mad late. video came out awhile back, and yeah Red Cafe already came back at him in a song. Forgot the name but it's #1 on his newmixtape...Hell Rell acting like he has BenBaller as his jeweler or something, his chains aren't nothing special either.
tired.gif

There was a period though Cafe had on some BS that Shakedown piece and the invisible set chain were wack, you can tell them %$%%# was nonsense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Im gonna holla at you real soon about those clusters. What's the best way to get at you for business...PM or IF website?

pimp.gif
yea whenever i decide to make my next move it will be thoseclusters...not that big tho, maybe like 1ct 1.5 - you got more pix showing the sizes?

heres more misc flix :

i was never a fan of those golden rosary's but the more i see them the more im starting to like them.

anyone know where they sell them online?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

and whats special about the JOHN MAYER sea dweller? anyone can put there name on a watch.

such as my boy s.brown, it was a pretty cool idea so he went ahead and put a fat canary yellow bezel on a rolex daytona and a two tone sub and some other daytona, took off the daytona dial and put his own just for fun, then when he got bored turned them back to original again.
pimp.gif

oh yea lmao instead of the bottom saying "SWISS MADE" he did something stupid and put "D-TOWN MADE"
roll.gif

rolex would be pissed if they saw this
nerd.gif

lax, one thing you might not understand is that john mayer is the $$!%. and what did your friend do to those watches?
sick.gif

Like I said before...

Ruger Rell is NOT the person to talk about someone's jewels looking a little Fugazi...

Some of his %$$+ is a lil bang-bang as well....

Back
Top Bottom