I'VE NEVER HAD A BAD PIZZA

They just built one not to far from my house since wifey is prego eat there at least once a week if not more

Any pizza with pepperoni x jalapeños is :pimp:

ay whats your favorite pizza spots out here?

I **** with

Venezia's, but they can be hit or miss.
Cibo

and

Spinato's

Sal's used to be alright but they fell off hard.

Been wanting to try Pizzeria Bianco but **** a 3 hour wait, same with Pane Bianco, OD wait time too. Both are supposed to be the best in the valley.

try jets pizza and talk to me

not a fan of the sauce on top, buddys does it but its very good.

jets pizza>>>> any actual pizza chain

Jets is really good too. They have the best ranch for the bread sticks. It's a MI thing so a lot of cats on here will never taste it..
Have you tried Supino in eastern market they have great thin crust and they were on diners drive ins and dives

You don't gotta go all the way to NY to get good pizza

I'm telling you bro, it's like a religious experience.

Sitting in a parlor in Brooklyn, watching people walk by, having a icy brew to accompany your slice.....It's ambiance.

And it's so much easier finding a good slice, it's like a painstaking process outside of NY. I've lived in AZ for years and I can count on one hand how many spots I actually like, and I've tried like every spot.

and then it's not just pizza either, a good pizza spot has poppin' *** subs on deck, good garlic knots, wings, etc....I mean in NY everything is fresh, delivered that day. All these ******* spots have that frozen dough, frozen wings, frozen everything man.

Fresh ingredients make a world of a difference. The same level of attention, love and craftsmanship is just not there.

Last edited:
ay whats your favorite pizza spots out here?

I **** with

Venezia's, but they can be hit or miss.
Cibo

and

Spinato's

Sal's used to be alright but they fell off hard.

Been wanting to try Pizzeria Bianco but **** a 3 hour wait, same with Pane Bianco, OD wait time too. Both are supposed to be the best in the valley.

Honestly I only eat pizza after the club. Normally I eat Slices on Mill Ave. I need to try those spots mentioned though. You like Slices?

and another thing about NY spots, variety. You can get yourself a grandma slice, a white slice, a sicilian, a margherita slice, or a traditional NY slice.

You go into a parlor out of state they usually got one, maybe two kinds. Different toppings sure, but the pizza is all one or two types.

It's because NYers eat a TON of pizza, thats why theres so much variety and there's constantly new pies being baked. Elsewhere pizza just sits.

Pizza ain't supposed to sit like that man, after a while the spot should throw it out and bake a fresh pie man.

Last edited:
thats why i dont wanna go to NY

cold/stale pizza :x

i like mine fresh out the oven, piping hot. and yes, fresh. not cookd a few hours ago and sitting on the counter and being heated up in the oven when i order :x :x :x

thats why i dont wanna go to NY

cold/stale pizza :x

i like mine fresh out the oven, piping hot. and yes, fresh. not cookd a few hours ago and sitting on the counter and being heated up in the oven when i order :x :x :x

wut? did you even read what I said?

NY never has cold/stale pizza, it's elsewhere that has that.

it's ya'll states where slices sit, in NY that **** don't sit. Spots be poppin' all day, as soon as a pie come out the oven its cut up and cats are copping. Slices don't sit. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm telling you bro, it's like a religious experience.

Sitting in a parlor in Brooklyn, watching people walk by, having a icy brew to accompany your slice.....It's ambiance.

And it's so much easier finding a good slice, it's like a painstaking process outside of NY. I've lived in AZ for years and I can count on one hand how many spots I actually like, and I've tried like every spot.

and then it's not just pizza either, a good pizza spot has poppin' *** subs on deck, good garlic knots, wings, etc....I mean in NY everything is fresh, delivered that day. All these ******* spots have that frozen dough, frozen wings, frozen everything man.

Fresh ingredients make a world of a difference. The same level of attention, love and craftsmanship is just not there.
AZ got  a lot of good pizza spots. I've never had Ny in Pizza in NY  But I have had deep dish in Chicago and that was the best I've ever had.

But I agree on the subs/ wings and Pizza. You usually got places that specialize in 1 or 2 but not all 3.

Wings from Native New Yorker, Subs from Defalco's and Pizza from Mamma Mias would be
eek.gif

Last edited:
Honestly I only eat pizza after the club. Normally I eat Slices on Mill Ave. I need to try those spots mentioned though. You like Slices?

Mellow Mushroom was the spot when I was at ASU, did a mean happy hour from like 7-9 and midnight til close or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom