I'VE NEVER HAD A BAD PIZZA

thats why i dont wanna go to NY

cold/stale pizza :x

i like mine fresh out the oven, piping hot. and yes, fresh. not cookd a few hours ago and sitting on the counter and being heated up in the oven when i order :x :x :x

My ***** is you ******* crazy? :lol:

NY has the best pizza what the **** is you saying?

Last edited:
because you've never had a good pizza. Your palate is unrefined.

In other words

You've been losing so long you wouldn't know the taste of victory even if you were having it.

Stop eating bullcrap pizza, cleanse your palate, make a pilgrimage to New York, repent for your sins, and eat some real pizza.
:lol:

So here my dilemma

I discovered this new pizza spot where they made the dopest and tastiest pizza ever

Then the owner decides ti switch to a new guy who hand tosses the pizza
Now they cook the pizza too soft and the grease and oil makes it soggy

Can never eat pizza again, yall no once u have great pizza its hard to eat garbage chain pizza again

Like, you really gotta go out of your way to have bad pizza...I don't reheat any leftovers EXCEPT pizza

How bout calzones? Essentially rolled pizza with extra sauce?

calzones are bomb but.....I may be in the minority here but I don't like calzones with ricotta......

most spots do the ricotta, but some don't. I love when I can find a spot that doesn't do the ricotta.

Spinato's in Tempe has the calzones I like.

Lil Ceasars = carpet with sauce & cheese

Not sure if anyone is familiar with IMO's Pizza but that **** is gooooood.

How bout calzones? Essentially rolled pizza with extra sauce?

calzones are bomb but.....I may be in the minority here but I don't like calzones with ricotta......

most spots do the ricotta, but some don't. I love when I can find a spot that doesn't do the ricotta.

Spinato's in Tempe has the calzones I like.
Idk wat ricotta taste like and is and I'm thinking it is gonna b similar to cottage cheese which is nasty

Idk wat ricotta taste like and is and I'm thinking it is gonna b similar to cottage cheese which is nasty

Cottage cheese is what they put in crepes and pancakes right? I actually like cottage cheese then.

Nah ricotta is similar in consistency but it has no discernible taste (at least to me).

It's just gross when they put a ton of ricotta in a calzone, it just overpowers the other ingredients.

And nah the marinara sauce isn't usually put inside the calzone, it's served on the side. Try a calzone sometime, just make sure it doesn't have ricotta if you think you might not like it.

A good calzone is :smokin....

Last edited:
thats why i dont wanna go to NY

cold/stale pizza :x

i like mine fresh out the oven, piping hot. and yes, fresh. not cookd a few hours ago and sitting on the counter and being heated up in the oven when i order :x :x :x

wut? did you even read what I said?

NY never has cold/stale pizza, it's elsewhere that has that.

it's ya'll states where slices sit, in NY that **** don't sit. Spots be poppin' all day, as soon as a pie come out the oven its cut up and cats are copping. Slices don't sit. :lol:

so your telling me the 100x ive seen on tv and show where they have pizza sitting for individual slices and they heat em up for you is a lie?

doubt it

once again, not saying every shop...

so your telling me the 100x ive seen on tv and show where they have pizza sitting for individual slices and they heat em up for you is a lie?

doubt it

once again, not saying every shop...

No that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that the pizza was made in the past 30 mins to an hour, as soon as it's out the oven it's being bought.

Last edited:
How does NY come up in every argument??

anways, im shocked this is 3 pages in with no Chicago pizza mentions.

How does NY come up in every argument??

anways, im shocked this is 3 pages in with no Chicago pizza mentions.
It's a thread about pizza NY was bound to be mentioned
laugh.gif

NY and Chicago should always be mentioned whenever pizza is brought up.

HEATHEN HEATHEN @bjamez20 certifiedflyboi23 certifiedflyboi23

All the AZ NTers in here :wow:

Venezia's in Tempe is a usual spot I hit up for lunch when I'm at work.

Slice's is aite to me. Haven't been there in forever though. Hated going there (the one on Mill) b/c the place was so damn small and always packed :smh:

I went to NY for work last year and had a pizza at this place my boss said had great reviews. I thought it was good and it was cool eating authentic NY pizza but idk if it lived up to that hype that NY anything usually gets though to be honest.

Last edited:
When I saw the title first thing I thought was you've never had little ceasers. Glad we got that covered already.

Fellow Detroit area dudes...anyone ever have Paisanos in Dearborn? Jets is goat for chains though

NYC pizza is overrated.  Had a few places when I went down there last year and I was not impressed.  Got the same response from a 20+ year native.

AZ has some great places to eat pizza.  There's a place called Brooklyn's that is spectacular.  Grease just oozes down your hand.  For Chicago style pizza there's a place called Rocco's.  Damn I'm getting hungry.

Back
Top Bottom