Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

McFarland was interested in putting on a music event of some sort and decided to find the representative of Ja Rule, one of his favorite artists. His first stop was Instagram, where he found a guy going by "Reggie Muscles" who claimed to be the rapper's representative. Reggie Muscles requested $500 for a meeting with Ja Rule.

Instead of the rapper, Muscles passed McFarland to "Big Fred," who made the same request. This repeated several times, McFarland said, until he finally found himself on a helicopter with Ja Rule after spending thousands to finally get to him. It was here, he said, that he learned Ja Rule had no idea McFarland had been trying to book him.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill...ience-for-the-failure-of-fyre-festival-2017-4

roll.gif
No wonder the festival was a flop, dude spent the entire budget just to get a meeting with Ja Rule

View media item 2420413
Where's Kendall to give these folks a Pepsi

Man, the attitude of those people. They probably deserved it tbh. As much money as they may have from mommy and daddy, they were still dumb enough to fall for that festival with that bum line up that didn't check out at all.

Why wouldn't you just do VIP at Coachella?

They definitely targeted the right people for this.

McFarland was interested in putting on a music event of some sort and decided to find the representative of Ja Rule, one of his favorite artists. His first stop was Instagram, where he found a guy going by "Reggie Muscles" who claimed to be the rapper's representative. Reggie Muscles requested $500 for a meeting with Ja Rule.

Instead of the rapper, Muscles passed McFarland to "Big Fred," who made the same request. This repeated several times, McFarland said, until he finally found himself on a helicopter with Ja Rule after spending thousands to finally get to him. It was here, he said, that he learned Ja Rule had no idea McFarland had been trying to book him.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill...ience-for-the-failure-of-fyre-festival-2017-4

:rofl:

The hilarity just keeps rolling in! :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
Does somebody deserve to go to jail for this?

the fact that this is a legitimate question. :rofl:

For the deaf customers who might want their money back

mandela-gif-sign-language-edit.gif

yeah, Ja's debacle can't top this. not like this was his first gig. do you realize how many ****** up *** official state communications this man was probably responsible for during his tenure as a total fraud?

he likely duped multiple governments before he got too high on the Internet radar, that way overshoots ruining the weekends of a few 'Gramcrackers.

OMG ITS REAL [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

50-cent-o.gif

oh no. oh nonononono. I forgot about their whole eternal dance, this is gonna get entirely foolish.

yaknow, knowing the content of this video as described triggers that thing in me where I can't watch ubercringe situations on TV.

I feel so sorry for the characters I gotta flip channels real quick. can't even watch this yet.

EDIT: this is really the highest class of humiliation possible for a celebrity, isn't it?

think about it...you get in trouble with the law, with your creditors, with your agency/handlers/league, you're probably good. hell, people might like you more depending on the factors involved.

but you **** up a party and people won't forget.

this man probably can't sell Talenti gelato in Hell now. his name is thoroughly besmirched beyond salvation.

short of making and starring in a classic parody film about the disaster, I really see no recovery for him. that's kinda sad...but then, that's why we inspect the things we endorse, kids.

Last edited:
This whole situation is my favorite thing that has ever happened. If it were anyone but Ja, it wouldn't be quite as funny.

50 cent the GOAT too
He's not even dissing Ja like that anymore and Ja still racking up more Ls than the Cleveland Browns :rofl:

Straight up sonned him to past irrelevance

Dude was really playing it up for those folks. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

That was the adult version of the shmoney dance in the corporate office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom