Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

I didn't even know Charlie Baltimore had an album

Last edited:
ABC news story on the festival

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ers-attendees-refunded-full/story?id=47103941

"This unique combination of interests led them to the idea that, through their combined passions, they could create a new type of music festival and experience on a remote island," the statement continued. "They simply weren’t ready for what happened next, or how big this thing would get."

The statement then explained that interest in the festival quickly went viral. Festival organizers experienced what they called "roadblocks" after realizing that the island didn't have the infrastructure needed for the event.

"So, we decided to literally attempt to build a city," the statement read. "We set up water and waste management, brought an ambulance from New York, and chartered 737 planes to shuttle our guests via 12 flights a day from Miami."

The Fyre Festival organizers said they plan to hold a festival in 2018, but "at a United States beach venue."

Ja Rule spoke out Friday via social media, saying he was "heartbroken" about what happened in the Bahamas. He also maintained that it was not his fault, but he is "taking responsibility" and is "deeply sorry to everyone who was inconvenienced by this."

:rofl:

everybody's getting a refund .... :lol:

ABC news story on the festival

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ers-attendees-refunded-full/story?id=47103941

"This unique combination of interests led them to the idea that, through their combined passions, they could create a new type of music festival and experience on a remote island," the statement continued. "They simply weren’t ready for what happened next, or how big this thing would get."

The statement then explained that interest in the festival quickly went viral. Festival organizers experienced what they called "roadblocks" after realizing that the island didn't have the infrastructure needed for the event.

"So, we decided to literally attempt to build a city," the statement read. "We set up water and waste management, brought an ambulance from New York, and chartered 737 planes to shuttle our guests via 12 flights a day from Miami."

The Fyre Festival organizers said they plan to hold a festival in 2018, but "at a United States beach venue."

Ja Rule spoke out Friday via social media, saying he was "heartbroken" about what happened in the Bahamas. He also maintained that it was not his fault, but he is "taking responsibility" and is "deeply sorry to everyone who was inconvenienced by this."

everybody's getting a refund .... :lol:
Dawg they still going to be try this again at 2018?
I know they gonna change to a beach in the US, but no one is gonna trust these dudes again.

Then again a good amount of people are getting conned by our president so the gullibleness wouldn't surprise me.

The umbrella dodged the attack so smoothly...rolled up slowly and hit him the late jump
dead.png

I forgot all about this :rofl:

I would have never though Ja actually saod that in a toast, but they got him on video. Everyone at that table knew what was gonna happen with this festival and needed him on camera for the proof

Found it

http://niketalk.com/t/576932/sign-l...la-funeral-was-just-poppin-and-lockin-vol-wtf

View media item 2421213

"Anyone here know sign language?"
"I do."
"Great, you'll be interpreting tomorrow at the ceremony, be prepared."
"Sure thing..."
[goes home and studies Naruto jutsus]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom