Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

I'm reading thread cover to cover and my cheeks are soaked in tears.

Someone said Chilligans Island

Temple of Finesse

Mattresses on pallets

Smoking compost weed

The luxury sandwiches

Concentration camp for hipsters.....ufudgdhtyurehjtgjffjfghsv

The skating rink lockers pushed me over the edge tho. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face :lol: thread of the year

When you see Ja in glasses you know it's a jig. Son was trying to murdah millenials credit score. He may be the only person I've ever heard say they like Jeb [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Listen, I think 50 is corny with his whole ig video **** but he gotta clown dude about this. Somebody gotta do it, this is gold man. Percival with the toast :lol:.

Listen, I think 50 is corny with his whole ig video **** but he gotta clown dude about this. Somebody gotta do it, this is gold man. Percival with the toast :lol:.

I see 50 taking the high road on this one on some "nah it wasn't Ja's fault" type of thing :smh:

But I agree with you, 50 has endless ammo for this, and he could really have a field day with this :lol:

Meh i dont really see the need for 50 to come at him any more. He's done enough back when they were "relevant" and Ja fell off.

Just because you dont like someone doesnt meab you come at then every chance you get. They both old enough to just move on now

Last edited:
Honestly surprised either of them didn't end up killing each other when the whole beef thing was going on. They're both struggling right now so I don't see 50 capitalizing on this. If were on a radio show or something it will brought up for sure but nothing more than that

Just read the whole thread....

Was not ready. Whole body is aching.

Eyes burning.

Can't breathe.

.. I see... a light.... 

It's warm... I'm going to the light.

We need to take ownership of ourselves man. These vapid white boys should not be helming massive luxury hip-hop festivals. They should not be hooking strings into our backs and letting us dance around like *** holes.

The lulz are real tho
laugh.gif
. But we gotta do better.
who is this "we" you are talking about?

are you speaking on behalf of the hipster community?

Omg I can't breathe. Straight comedy from page 1. This may have thread of the year written all over it with the jokes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom