Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

ja gotta take the murder inc reunion tour worldwide now

No lie I thought the same **** the other day :lol:

A Murda Inc World Tour would only be Ja, Ashanti, and Lloyd, cause no one else popped off. Charlie Baltimore was known more for red hair than her music, and Cadillac Tah, Black Child, the rest of those dudes didn't have anything.

This was nice though

A Murda Inc World Tour would only be Ja, Ashanti, and Lloyd, cause no one else popped off. Charlie Baltimore was known more for red hair than her music, and Cadillac Tah, Black Child, the rest of those dudes didn't have anything.

**** wrong whichu?

Would probably be the livest **** at that whole show.

And why is everyone ignoring Vita?!?!

:lol:

Last edited:
He aint nowhere worth 8 million lol those sites lie like crazy. Any lawsuit slapped on him will likely go unpaid for a long time.

**** wrong whichu?

Would probably be the livest **** at that whole show.

And why is everyone ignoring Vita?!?!

:lol:

Oh man come on, he'd have less stuff to perform than Desiigner and Trinidad James :lol:

Vita :rofl:

Last edited:
Joe is a black belt in TKD and BJJ. That dude don't want no smoke.

And he has the nastiest turnaround sidekick in the game. Eddie Bravo, Brendan Schaub and GSP all have said it's the nastiest they've ever seen.

People sleep on Rogan but he would legitimately **** up most dudes.

The guy spars with John Wayne Parr in his spare time for ***** sake.

Last edited:
Did Joe ever compete in any legit MMA fights?

No but if I remember correctly he was a US Open TKD champion. He's also a black belt in no-gi BJJ under Eddie Bravo and a black belt in BJJ under Jean Jacques Machado.

He cites the brain trauma so many fighters incur as his reason why he never competed. He also concedes that there's a difference between he and the guys that compete. It's one thing to be trained but it's entirely another to put it together and go into the octagon and compete with a bunch of "killers" as he likes to call them.

And he's right, there's a lot of high level martial artists from a lot of major gyms, they could probably hang but even Rogan will tell you the consequences are dire.

Last edited:
^^^ that makes a lot of sense. And I like that he points out the difference between being trained and implementing that training when it's time to compete. A lot of guys are too prideful to admit that.

That video of his kicks are insane tho. He looks like a killer to me :lol:

Check out the JRE, Eddie Bravo's conspiracy theories deserve their own thread. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Edgy Brah is a national treasure

[emoji]128514[/emoji] He really is. Imagine him rolling you up while you have to listen to him talk all that nonsense.

He's a BJJ genius though, that's the crazy part. The way he can breakdown and innovate, it's revolutionary.

I mean son was putting Rickson Gracie on game. Like who does this?

this is a financial gold mine if ja plays his cards right. he could sell it on the uniqueness of the experience. I'm sure MTV or another network would buy the rights for the TV show.

Back
Top Bottom