Jacques Reeves Appreciation Post.....

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

damn lol ... everyone is clockin my posts hahhaahahaha ... funny thing is if any of yall know me you would know im on here to clown, so i ask that you all please continue to look forward to my posts with NO LOGIC lol ... anyways, as for the game I was at partying with my skins and boys fan friends and standing on the boys sideline listening to them lathargicly go through the motions ...

1. Romo lost a lot of respect tonight ... i heard him say on 2 occasions how cold it was, and the lack of emotion he showed after drives just irked me as a boys fan.
2. Roy williams is even worse in person ... i watched him on many plays simply get beat and the come to the sidelines like it's a normal thing ... no emotion no damn my bad nothing ...
3. Barber wanted that 1000 yd season he was visibly annoyed at the boys inability to run the ball ... he was prolly the only person on the sidelines from the O that looked like he gave a damn ...
4. I dont know if the tv caught it, but during team o before the game when the boys were warming up, romo through a deep skinny post to glenn and reeves accidentally tripped him ... he immediately took himself out and it is my opinion that he hurt his knee again ... i watched him constantly stretch out his leg during the game and he will not be a factor in the playoffs unless something magical happen these next two weeks off ...
5. Todd collins is calm and cool in the pocket ... he is much better than campbell right now and the team knows it ... in the locker room gibbs got asked if campbell could go, would he start and gibbs gave an emphatic NO ... like it surprised me when i heard it cuz he didnt even try to let it down easy
6. Reeves and #20 (nameless) are high schoolers in an NFL uniform ... I really hope that it was just this game not meaning anything causing these players to not look interested, but im telling you they would come off the field and just sit down, no emotion ...
7. in the front row a boys fan was getting thrown out for fighting and he turned around and laid one of the guards slam out, probably the funniest thing of the night
8. Demarcus Ware is still that dude and I have no idea why he played more than a quarter ... our d line had life today and at least seemed like they cared
im really feeling myself ... ... ... sike naw but i wanted to add that this was written on my phone so i dont know what it looks like

Hate to see us lose. Would have loved to have kept the Scrubskins out the playo's.
Seattle gone pound Collins with the blitz. He's too calm in the pocket.
Just stands there, no life in his legs. He is a pocket passer.
Y'all won so congrats, but dont expect to see us again in the Divisional round.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

im really feeling myself ... ... ... sike naw but i wanted to add that this was written on my phone so i dont know what it looks like

Thats why we have an edit button.

She was complaining after the game....

Receiver Terry Glenn, who has been sidelined with a right knee injury, was active for the first time this season Sunday. He played but did not catch a pass.

A couple of Cowboys suggested Glenn was the victim of a cheap shot by a member of the ********.

"I think they were trying to hurt me," Glenn said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3174297

pimp.gif

capt.ac50440f0d234eabadd9028a25e72c01.cowboys_redskins_football_fdx207.jpg

Please, look at the damn replay on that Landry hit. Dude slid 5 yards straight into his knee...

...but lets just give the new kid with 5 personal foul penalties on the season the benifit of the doubt.

^So he's supposed to control where/how he slides when the ground is wet?
indifferent.gif
Get out of here

Terry Glenn STAYS shook. I should post the gif of the alligator arms he got back in 05 when Sean Taylor just went BOO.
laugh.gif

Thats why we have an edit button.
sorry, edit wasnt working on my phone ... ill fix it for you

actually if you watch the play again, he magically falls directly into glenns knee ... but hey, thats just the wet ground ... smh at you for acting like glennis wrong to assume that little rodney harrison was trying to hurt him ... god forbid a guy is upset that his first game back from a knee injury he gets cheapshotted in the knee ...

Yeah, I knew as soon as that hit happend, that Terry Glenn would not be a happy person. I thought it was half intentional, but the defender didnt have manyoptions on how to land. It was just a play where you knew that something bad would happen. The hit did look dirty, but I dont think it was intentional.

I didnt get to catch the whole game but i was able to see most of the first quarter at the airport coming back from Vegas. And in that first 15 minutes i knewDallas was gonna lose. Wash was playing way harder and Dallas just looked like they didnt give a crap. We really really need TO out on the field to draw doublecoverage. I seen clips of the shot T.Glenn took to his knee, dunno if it was intentional or not but dude was pissed. But it was good that nobody got hurt cuzwe need everyone healthy for the playoffs.

I know a lot of people will say that Glenn will not be a factor in the playoffs and i really hope they keep thinking that way. Him and Romo have the bye weekand another week of practice to get things together with the timing and all. Glenn will burn cats if they sleep on him, without a doubt. Then if they start todouble him, then we go to TO or Witten. Gurode, Ratliff, Newman, Owens, and Watkins will be rested, so thats a plus.

Overall, props to the skins for winning this game. They played their hearts out cuz they knew they had to. But going into Seattle aint going to be easy. Arematch would be dope tho'.

Back
Top Bottom