Jacques Reeves Appreciation Post.....

S4L

Cowboys about to beat the ******** with back ups and scrubs next week. LOL.

Cowboys by 10 and a Merry Christmas to you all.....

laugh.gif
shoes at it already..

Shoes was wanting to make this post so bad.
laugh.gif

But yeah I agree I don't want another NFC East team getting the other wild card.

Brad Johnson > Todd Collins ... however, ******** stadium will be ROCKING next sunday and I have 0 faith that we will win this game ... the bucs gonna woopyall in the first round lololol

^IF we make it we'd play the seahawks.

and Brad Johnson???? meh, i'd take Collins

Should be a fun game. Hopefully Dallas will take it somewhat seriously instead of just coming out and laying down. I'd expect the starters to play some,maybe the first quarter or the entire first half, at least those at skill positions. The starting OL, mainly Flozell, Gurode and Colombo should sit out thewhole game entirely. OL is probably the riskiest position to get an injury.

Romo is gonna play some because Terry Glenn will most likely make his debut back on the field and will want to get in rhythm for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Romo is gonna play some because Terry Glenn will most likely make his debut back on the field and will want to get in rhythm for the playoffs.

Maybe one possession.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Maybe one possession.

I thought it was against the Sports Forum Rules to post a game topic this far in advance. This isn't for another week. This should be locked and reopenedthe day before, if anything otherwise it just becomes a flamefest. Desrevedly so though.

I don't think Dallas is just going to lay down for the Skins and help them get into the playoffs easily since they are rivals and division opponents. However, I do see the Skins coming out fired up for the game, and of course Fed Ex will be as loud as ever but that's not saying much. At least now Cooleygets to watch a real tight end at work
happy.gif

They need to play everyone for a little while at least. If they don't, they'll go into the playoff game with almost 3 weeks off in between. Bad idea.Play for a quarter, or most of the first half, and get everyone to the sidelines.

i am praying that we dont play anyone except barber to get his 19 yards ... no bull, i want to see sqeezum kick it off, one run for 19, and everyone walk offthe field and forfeit ... i dont care if the skins make the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom