Jacques Reeves Appreciation Post.....

On to Seattle.
happy.gif

The ******** are too red hot. I think they will upset the Seahawks. Nobody can stop Todd Collins right now. Definitely think a rematch in 2 weeks is possible.

WHY are you in EVERY cowboy thread? now im not tryna start a argument type back and forth battle with you, but i just wanna know why
nerd.gif

I don't try to, but usually more often than not, you get some Cowboys fans saying outlandish teams acting like their squad is just on adifferent level. [i'm not directing that towards you. the people know who they are]

The bitter ones like to take criticism and convert it into blatant hate. Your 'Boys have been playing exceptionally well the last couple of weeks? You meanto tell me that? But Oh BOOOY, don't have one of us 'Packer' fans point that out or all hell breaks loose.

Chill out bitter Cowboy fans. [Note I am referring to just the bitter ones. There are level headed ones on here who keep peace so they're cool in my book]

meh I think Seattle will give us a fight no doubt.

Skins just have to go in there with the same mentality.

HTTR!

This NT'er shall remain nameless....

but forreal though, skins stink like lohan's crack pipe stuck up brittneys musty poonani ... and i have lil faith cuz ive never believed in romo fully cuz his game is hit or miss word to rex grossman ... we still gonna beat yall though lolol

clap clap clap for the skins "heart" ... heart deez, who gives a damn ... tell it like it is, skins are some doo doo brown stains on the tight whites and thats real and they have nothing to look forward to except a mid round draft pick

thank the lord we arent gonna see campbell, i thought we were gonna have a tough time ... ... ... lol ... ... ... anyways, thats exactly the report i wanted to see, add romo and witten to it and id love it more ... I'm puttin it out there right now, if the cowboys win this game, ******** fans will HATE me from now until next season

but then he said....

I honestly think the boys will lose

superfreak.gif

smh.gif

******** have to beat the Seahawks to play the cowboys again....I am so glad we made the playoffs especially after ST's death.
tired.gif

- Reeves is TERRIBLE. Smart of the Skins to pick on him.
- 3rd down was really a tale of two teams.
- Todd Collins is pretty impressive. Not physically, just his timing and general understanding.
- CP got his.
- defense played great.

Congrats Skins, I'm hoping they knock off Seattle for a rematch.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Kinda like the Bears' special teams.
Still stuck on last week eh???
laugh.gif

Let's talk about problems that actually keep recurring please. DET special teams wreck us earlier? naaaa son.

Your team playing mediocre for the last 3 weeks? CHECK.

laugh.gif
at you not posting AT ALL last week.

Can't post after losses?

COWARD.

A certain Cowboy fan does that all the time...

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Kinda like the Bears' special teams.
Still stuck on last week eh???
laugh.gif

Let's talk about problems that actually keep recurring please. DET special teams wreck us earlier? naaaa son.

Your team playing mediocre for the last 3 weeks? CHECK.

laugh.gif
at you not posting AT ALL last week.

Can't post after losses?

COWARD.

A certain Cowboy fan does that all the time...

That is what was implied, he's called out S4L for that before then did it himself. Very hypocritical...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@DoubleJs

C'mon my dude. Don't be giving Marley that much attention Dude stays consistent with idiotic statements all the time.

Son has NO logic in his head.
indifferent.gif
@him.

GMS, there's a difference between me and your boy S4L.

He intentionally ditches post game posts. Cuz he makes ridiculous statements and when the Boys can't follow through, son finds the e-cab and headsdowntown.

I was with family in Texas for the holidays and didn't really think posting on here for you dudes would be an ample way to spend 'family' time.

and I was in Texas dude. [my fam are all diehards] you didn't think I heard it from them?

From now on GMS, I will make sure to show up to every post game Packers thread. Just for you. I swear. Scouts honor.

funny that we won by 21 (someone pointed that out on ES).

let's do it for Sean!!!!!!!

haha i love it when all the trolls come in here and feast on the cowboys after a loss especially those who doesnt post on their own teams thread lol....
...anyways congrats to the skins ..and as usual , our pass defense sucks!!!!hahahahah!!!!

Thank you I was waiting for that gif as soon as they showed it during the game.
roll.gif
roll.gif

He goes from smiling to embarrassed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom