Jamiroquai Appreciation vol. perfect compliment to the trees

`i know all yall remember virtual insanity back in the day but i decided to "cop" the discography and 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this guys band is AMAZING!!!!!

`i know all yall remember virtual insanity back in the day but i decided to "cop" the discography and 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this guys band is AMAZING!!!!!

my pops put me on jamiriquai way back when... hes a heavy george clinton, earth wind and fire, parliment type dude

pimp.gif
soooo many saturdays and sundays working in/around the curb wit this as my background music, made the %$!! not even soo bad

nowadays... lil tree, high volumes, sunshine.... game over, i be out in the driveway detailin my car twice in the same week jus because
laugh.gif

Try and find "High Times the Singles 1992-2006" best compilation I have because they have lots of music... its all great really tho so minus whale cop the whole discography if you can but my all time favorite jaun is probably Virtual Insanity
pimp.gif

my pops put me on jamiriquai way back when... hes a heavy george clinton, earth wind and fire, parliment type dude

pimp.gif
soooo many saturdays and sundays working in/around the curb wit this as my background music, made the %$!! not even soo bad

nowadays... lil tree, high volumes, sunshine.... game over, i be out in the driveway detailin my car twice in the same week jus because
laugh.gif

Try and find "High Times the Singles 1992-2006" best compilation I have because they have lots of music... its all great really tho so minus whale cop the whole discography if you can but my all time favorite jaun is probably Virtual Insanity
pimp.gif

I $!#+% with Jamiroquai heavy, I made an appreciation post a while back for "Manifest Destiny," hands down one of the deepest songs I've ever heard.

I $!#+% with Jamiroquai heavy, I made an appreciation post a while back for "Manifest Destiny," hands down one of the deepest songs I've ever heard.

own ALL their albums, my favorites being "R.o.T.S.C.", "Travelling W/O Moving", & "Emergency on Planet Earth". Its crazy how similar Jay Kay (lead singer) voice is to Stevie Wonder's on certain tracks and he has some of the BEST mothaFUNKers (swidt?) on the planet in his band

own ALL their albums, my favorites being "R.o.T.S.C.", "Travelling W/O Moving", & "Emergency on Planet Earth". Its crazy how similar Jay Kay (lead singer) voice is to Stevie Wonder's on certain tracks and he has some of the BEST mothaFUNKers (swidt?) on the planet in his band

WOW! i never come in the music forum and as soon as i do i see this. I been bumping this heavy this week. def appreciated.

WOW! i never come in the music forum and as soon as i do i see this. I been bumping this heavy this week. def appreciated.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

I made that statement to my dad and he hit me with the real life:
2aivxd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

I made that statement to my dad and he hit me with the real life:
2aivxd.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom