Jerseys you regret buying...

Peerless Price authentic black Falcons
Julius Peppers black authentic
Charles Woodson authentic white Raiders
Moses Malone throwback
Jordan Wizards throwback

Marbury Knicks Swingman. (Bought it when he was traded to the Knicks at the NBA STORE being a marbury fan and never wore it. one of the last Nike ones made)

Brett Farve Authentic Jets Jersey (First ever Authentic Football Jersey and it was a waste.)

I really do not have any others I regret. I have alot of Nets Jerseys That I just re-loaded for next season. (Harris and Lopez Home Authentic, Ryan Andersonroad Jersey from Meigray (Rookie Photo shoot Jersey)

Cowboys Raghib "Rocket" Ismail - lasted about a season
New York Giants Ron Dayne - quickly got Dayne off the back and put Jacobs on during Jacobs rookie year and even though I wear it to every game it looks madbootleg
laugh.gif

back in high school when i was heavily in to Jordans and Jerseys, i was so pressed when the Cavs came out with their new logo/color scheme because i wanted tobe the first one with it, plus i had some DS XVI gingers that i got off of ebay for $45 plus shipping...
pimp.gif

the only problem was that they didnt release the Lebron swingman yet, and all they had was Darius Miles...
smh.gif

so i ended up havin 21 on my back and chest instead of 23...
embarassed.gif
, i was still fresh though...cuz Miles was on Team Jordan, plus i had a long @%# white gold chain with a Jumpman charm....
eek.gif
if you live in northern VA, i know u seen me iced out back in the day!

Originally Posted by parada45

Jermaine O'Neal Pacers
Mike Bibby Kings
Gary Payton Lakers
Stephon Marbury Knicks
Iverson Sixers
Vince Carter Raptors
Aaron Brooks NO
Authentic? Still have it? What size?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

A Shawn Marion Suns Jersey.. I got Chocolate stains on it and a burger stain.. Was only my 2nd time wearin it.. FMW
smh.gif

Did this guy just say F My Weight??
laugh.gif

As for me, the worst one is probably a Mike Miller Orlando Magic jersey.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

A Shawn Marion Suns Jersey.. I got Chocolate stains on it and a burger stain.. Was only my 2nd time wearin it.. FMW
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I meant FML.. FOR MY LOSE

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I meant FML.. FOR MY LOSE

00000000000000/2

FTL = For the Loss
FML = F My Life

Back
Top Bottom