Jogger pants...

Publish joggers will work. John elliott is cool too and basically any jogger with an elastic waistband. I'm same height but got like 60 pounds on you and joggers work fine on me

Publish joggers will work. John elliott is cool too and basically any jogger with an elastic waistband. I'm same height but got like 60 pounds on you and joggers work fine on me
'Preciate that...

I'm short too. Found some nice khaki joggers on sale at american eagle. Tried them on and they were way too long. Looked like genie pants on me.

Publish got some shorter inseam pants...  I believe they are at 29 and 31 inseam depending on the size.

Ordered these pants from H&m about a year ago and the. Forgot about them cause they were a little bit too rigt on the calf. Gonna take them to the tailor tomorrow and see if I can get zippers put on the inside ankles and give them less of a "jogger" look. They taper pretty damn well and the cuff is pretty loose. We'll see how it goes.

View media item 2101954View media item 2101955

Yeah copped black pair in 36 and its def too big in the thighs/rear. Got 34 olives comin in but def need khaki pair as well

If you thought the black was big then that the tan pair would have been horrible. I like the fit of my black and olive in 36. Just couldn't swing it with the tan. If you're looking for a really good alternative, check out the pants I reviewed a page back. DonRafa DonRafa can testify as well

THANKS FAM!

Copped my black 34's, wish i'd seen these before copping Olive 34's on grailed (granted i only paid $45)...

If only the khaki color was available!
paid $15 for my olives in store but i paid $45 for black ones. still happy though.

ordered the denim pair.

interesting they changed the article for this restock compared to the ones that sold out previously. i wonder if these are the same pants from before or a rerelease

Poor wording I guess, sorry. I was wondering if I should go for the same size as I already have the blacks in a 34. Thanks

Poor wording I guess, sorry. I was wondering if I should go for the same size as I already have the blacks in a 34. Thanks

You could go the same size just be aware that the denim version is just an over all different cut than the twill. Tighter in the calves, more of a drop crotch.

You could go the same size just be aware that the denim version is just an over all different cut than the twill. Tighter in the calves, more of a drop crotch.

Wasn't expecting such a quick answer lol, that helps a lot. Didn't know about the drop crotch being more pronounced. Thanks!

Wasn't expecting such a quick answer lol, that helps a lot. Didn't know about the drop crotch being more pronounced. Thanks!

Just happened to be watching when you posted lol

But yeah the pants are cut differently. Still tapered and still have the zippers just slightly different fitting

Back
Top Bottom