Jogger pants...

Rep'd, and thanks for the heads up on the HM restock. First time stumbling into this thread.

I have been interested in grabbing a pair of the twill version for awhile, but refused to pay the $60-80 on eBay, knowing the MSRP was only $30.

I went ahead and ordered three pair for only $86.xx, not much more than the resellers were charging for 1. I used the email code for 20% off of 1 and the free shipping.

Wasn't sure about the fit, but I'm normally a 34 in Levi's, etc, but with larger thighs, I usually tend to size up with joggers, and especially stuff at HM. I grabbed both colors in 36, and a single pair in 34 to compare the fit.

I did notice the the cut does seem much different for the denim versions, I think the drop crotch on those is almost a little ridiculous. Easy pass on those for me.

For those of you who are still on the fence about the pants I reviewed, I just got the camel pair in and I officially like these more than the h&m version. I'm going to have to get more. They work well with Chukkas and boots just as much as sneakers.
How big are your legs?  My issue is that I have big thighs and calves (22.5" and 14.5") but short legs (29" inseam), joggers either fit way too baggy in the waist and thighs with drop crotch or like scrunchy jeggings.  Inseams are usually always way too long too.

These UrbanJ pairs aren't looking too promising but your comment on them being better than H&M gives me faith.  The H&M ones are garbage on me.

I just want the Kith Mercer III's to restock in S 
frown.gif

Last edited:
How big are your legs?  My issue is that I have big thighs and calves (22.5" and 14.5") but short legs (29" inseam), joggers either fit way too baggy in the waist and thighs with drop crotch or like scrunchy jeggings.  Inseams are usually always way too long too.

These UrbanJ pairs aren't looking too promising but your comment on them being better than H&M gives me faith.  The H&M ones are garbage on me.
I just want the Kith Mercer III's to restock in S :frown:

Well I'm 6'4" 26 inch quads calves are 15 inches and the size XL fits me as pictured. As far as length goes keep in mind these were designed to create the stacking effect because that's apparently what the kids like these days lol. But I'm positive if you buy your correspond size you will be fine in the thigh and calf area. If you're not to sure get one with your correct size and one a size up and return the pair that fits you best. As for inseam that can be easily fixed by a tailor.

Confused. The pair on the right is the H&M pair when they first came out, the pair on the left is from the recent restock. Did anyone else get this version? I'm kind of pissed and now they are sold out again so I can't exchange them.

Last edited:
If i recall correctly, they did change the version the 2nd time they "restocked". I remember seeing the old black with a different item number and the new one. Even the draw strings went from black to white i think.

Confused. The pair on the right is the H&M pair when they first came out, the pair on the left is from the recent restock. Did anyone else get this version? I'm kind of pissed and now they are sold out again so I can't exchange them.
this wasnt actually a restock, from what i gather its a re-release. all of the pairs that went up last week including the denim ones, and the bomber jacket have different article numbers.

is it that serious? i actually like the look of the one on the left better :lol:

My black pair that I also ordered have the silver zipper. Weird that they would only change the green zipper color.

this wasnt actually a restock, from what i gather its a re-release. all of the pairs that went up last week including the denim ones, and the bomber jacket have different article numbers.
yea it's a re-release.  I think the fit is different too.  The newer ones I think have more of a drop crotch while the older version doesn't from what the sales guy told me

I just want the Kith Mercer III's to restock in S 
frown.gif
I have big Asian calves...  I find Publish joggers fit the best for me.  Enough room in the calves and inseam isn't that long.  Zanerobe is too tight in the calves.

question for anyone with the H&M pants...

am i the only one that likes these as just regualr pants? and not doing the whole kanye, layering different length shirts, with a bomber jacket on top kind of style?

anyway, my denim h&m fear of god pants came in this week and i didnt like them after first but i put them on with this regular semi loose fitting pocket tee from the gap really made them look like regular pants. some tops definitely help make the drop crotch look less drop crotchy lol

Last edited:

am i the only one that likes these as just regualr pants? and not doing the whole kanye, layering different length shirts, with a bomber jacket on top kind of style?

anyway, my denim h&m fear of god pants came in this week and i didnt like them after first but i put them on with this regular semi loose fitting pocket tee from the gap really made them look like regular pants. some tops definitely help make the drop crotch look less drop crotchy lol
I'm with you. I layer a little bit but its usually too warm where I live to pull off a super long tee, flannel, and bomber.  I don't quite get the whole elongated tee thing anyways but I think it works better on skinny dudes.  Makes me look tiny and stockier than I already am.

The Express ones looks alright but they didn't feel that much nicer than the H&M ones and only certain colors had zippers.

I find I need to wear longer shirts with them to make the drop crotch look normal

Express ones eh...the HM ones have a stacked stitching which makes em look dope. And knowing Express those are gonna fit like crap.

Express ones eh...the HM ones have a stacked stitching which makes em look dope. And knowing Express those are gonna fit like crap.
the express ones are just different pants in general. theyre traditional joggers with zippers on them. not really comparable when you put them together. pacsun has some too actually in both styles

Tried on the Pacsun ones the other day in green and they fit nice. The drawstring is super long. Wasnt feeling the color though, may just grab the khaki ones.

Back
Top Bottom