Jogger pants...

Publish joggers are available, just not listed like normal. Scroll to the bottom where the top sellers are listed.

Last edited:
publish is late....

Yup. Not really surprised smh

Publish joggers are available, just not listed like normal. Scroll to the bottom where the top sellers are listed.
botched release.. whomp whomp.

if you guys really want pairs, hit this site up.. they've always had them and shipping is cheaper than on the publish site

http://www.psandqs.com/collections/frontpage/products/publish-the-jogger

Got through for a couple orders of colors I don't have, wasn't charged for shipping on either. Hopefully they honor it. Last release they sent me the wrong order but were easy to deal with and threw in a couple extras for the mistake.

^ yea i just got free shipping too on the one pair i didnt have.  last order, they threw in a free hat for me just for the hell of it

okay- so the first time through, i forgot to add a shipping method and left the field blank. after ordering, i never received a confirmation, so i fugured it was cancelled. i went back and added another to the cart, proceeded to check out and selected a shipping method. i got a confirmation instantly. 20 mins pass, and i get the confirmation from the first order, with no shipping charge. i guess it is free over $150, but since the pants were $88, i wonder if they will cancel the first order w/o shipping paid. hmmm.

Only got email confirmation for one order but both show up in my order status and I have pending charges on my card for both.

That was the weirdest release ever. Went online earlier and most of my size were sold out in the colors I wanted. I log back in few minutes ago and all of a sudden I'm able to check out for my size in black and navy. I already received order confirmation via email

okay- so the first time through, i forgot to add a shipping method and left the field blank. after ordering, i never received a confirmation, so i fugured it was cancelled. i went back and added another to the cart, proceeded to check out and selected a shipping method. i got a confirmation instantly. 20 mins pass, and i get the confirmation from the first order, with no shipping charge. i guess it is free over $150, but since the pants were $88, i wonder if they will cancel the first order w/o shipping paid. hmmm.
Only got email confirmation for one order but both show up in my order status and I have pending charges on my card for both.
i just called publish because i didnt get a confirmation email either, but they said my order was good to go and to not worry about it.. just fyi

Appreciate the info. Last release the website was trash for about 2 hours, this time the site was fine but emails were delayed/dropped. They also said the last restock was it and here we are, bet we'll see another "restock."

i just called publish because i didnt get a confirmation email either, but they said my order was good to go and to not worry about it.. just fyi
thanks- i got an email saying my first order (without shipping charge) was a glitch and that they will honor it.  I guess that I will have 2 pair, although I only need one.  If anyone is looking for a 32 charcoal, let me know.

Picked up some TOPMAN sweats w/cuffs 2 for $60
As for joggers got two Anti-Cargo from Cotton On

Last edited:
hey bros heading over to woodbridge mall in nj today anybody know any spots to pick up a few pairs of these in there ?

Back
Top Bottom