Jogger pants...

of course i keep thinking today is Sunday and missed the kith release this morning- i loose tarck of the day of the week when I travel 

So I just ordered my first pair from publish. I'm 6'3 210lbs, went tts with a 36. I love the look so I'm gonna see how it turns out. I'll check back in.

got my nike tech fleece in today. comfort levels are amazing but the calf area gets tighter than i expected.

not sure if it's my calf size or what but i gotta semi-sag these for them not to look like tights.
mean.gif

Last edited:
does anyone know how the zanerobe slingshot fit?  does the waist have any stretch?  i have the sureshots in 32.  thanks very much. 
How do the sure shots fit?About to cop for the first time. I own publish joggers and Mercers in a 32 and am a 33 true. Would I be good with a 32 or should I get a 34? Thanks

does anyone know how the zanerobe slingshot fit?  does the waist have any stretch?  i have the sureshots in 32.  thanks very much. 
How do the sure shots fit?About to cop for the first time. I own publish joggers and Mercers in a 32 and am a 33 true. Would I be good with a 32 or should I get a 34? Thanks

Get a 34 depending on your leg size. I am a true 32 or 33. My levis 511s are all 34x32 since they are skinny cut and i have bigger thighs and calves. But i tried sureshots on in a 32 in fawn green.....i literally looked like peter pan. The waiste fit great...the legs were tights...legit...lil wayne vma performance....jeggings.

My 34s fit big in the waiste but the draw string takes care of that and the legs fit perfect. Still nice and slim and tight on the ankle

Im 6 foot 185lbs btw.

Do the publish joggers fit you well in a 32? They are my next pick up when they restock

Anyone know how the publish joggers fit??? Just got some for 30% off....im 6 ft 210 sz 38...... Dont want em to tight but not to baggy either

Go a size down from what you normally wear (36 -> 34). Mind sharing where you got them for 30% off?

anybody know the fit on Nike Ace Cuffs?

i'm 6' and usually wear size 30 jeans/pants so I don't know if I should be getting M or L... leaning more towards M

anybody know the fit on Nike Ace Cuffs?

i'm 6' and usually wear size 30 jeans/pants so I don't know if I should be getting M or L... leaning more towards M
They fit nothing like the Tech Pack. Wear your normal size in sweats.

Get a 34 depending on your leg size. I am a true 32 or 33. My levis 511s are all 34x32 since they are skinny cut and i have bigger thighs and calves. But i tried sureshots on in a 32 in fawn green.....i literally looked like peter pan. The waiste fit great...the legs were tights...legit...lil wayne vma performance....jeggings.

My 34s fit big in the waiste but the draw string takes care of that and the legs fit perfect. Still nice and slim and tight on the ankle

Im 6 foot 185lbs btw.

Do the publish joggers fit you well in a 32? They are my next pick up when they restock
thanks for the advice man. I meant to say 34 in joggers. I wear 33-34 in levis 511 btw. It's weird cus my black and khaki ones are a 34 and they fit half to one size big in the waist but fine in the leg and ankles. My hunter green pair is also a 34 and they fit perfect all around. I washed and dried all of them the same too. Might be the material?

thanks for the advice man. I meant to say 34 in joggers. I wear 33-34 in levis 511 btw. It's weird cus my black and khaki ones are a 34 and they fit half to one size big in the waist but fine in the leg and ankles. My hunter green pair is also a 34 and they fit perfect all around. I washed and dried all of them the same too. Might be the material?
you might be good with a 32 if that's what your true size is.

so If Im a 38 for publish joggers go a 36 can a belt be worn with a 38 and still look ok....Also they were on ebay... reputable seller was having a 24 hr sale but they are all gone...

Im 6 foot 185lbs btw.

I have black stretch and grey stretch 511s that fit big in the waist, but my other pair that are regular denim are a 34x32 and fits good in the waist
But if you ever look at the zanerobe models they all have skinny legs. Since the waist is elastic if you have skinny legs you might be able to do a 32

View media item 636586i know these are shorts but gives you an idea of how tight the thigh is with a good fitting waist

View media item 636588This is also a better angled pic of how slim they are. This dude has skinny legs and they are just cut slim

so If Im a 38 for publish joggers go a 36 can a belt be worn with a 38 and still look ok....Also they were on ebay... reputable seller was having a 24 hr sale but they are all gone...
im not sure about sizing down man.  i'm 6'0/215 and i wear 36 in all my pants.  the publish is A LITTLE big on me, but i dont think enough to warrant going down to a 34.  i figured i'd rather go big and get them tailored if i have to, but it's nothing a belt can't fix for the time being.

Publish has  to restock, no? I mean if they stopped selling joggers, can they really get by on hats and shirts alone?

^ i mean, not necessarily restock the same colorways, but them putting out the wool and bedrich joggers is a start.  i'd like to see some new spring/summer colors come next year

for those of us in colder climate winters, it might pose a probable slowdown in sales; but i'm gonna be wearing these all winter long with no-shows — freezing ankles and all

YCMC has (8) colors of Publish Joggers on sale.... 

$56 after using promo code: BEETLEJUICE

....ANNDDDDD free shipping. 

Feels bad for anyone that recently copped on the Publish site. This is basically a 2 for one.

Last edited:
YCMC has (8) colors of Publish Joggers on sale.... 

$56 after using promo code: BEETLEJUICE

....ANNDDDDD free shipping. 

Feels bad for anyone that recently copped on the Publish site. This is basically a 2 for one.

Shoe City FTW!!

Cleanin up on some UNDFTD gear later tonite...

Back
Top Bottom