Jogger pants...

Id like to see the MBs matched with a navy pair. After that horrid release i wont be able know until the wider release

anyone go with their actual size (true to size) on the nike tech fleece pants, and they fit good?

i kinda want them to be tighter below the knee, and i'm scared if i go up a size like most people, they'll be a bit baggy...

anyone go with their actual size (true to size) on the nike tech fleece pants, and they fit good?

i kinda want them to be tighter below the knee, and i'm scared if i go up a size like most people, they'll be a bit baggy...
I went TTS. At first I thought they were too tight, but upon wearing them for a bit, I realized the material really conforms to your body. Take this with a grain of salt though, I have pretty skinny legs. If you have bigger thighs, you wanna size up for sure.

Went TTS and i have skinny legs too.

I think the rule is skinny = tts, swole = size up

I like the look of Joggers, but I like my pants really tight around the thigh, calf, entire leg. any help?

I like the look of Joggers, but I like my pants really tight around the thigh, calf, entire leg. any help?
most joggers aren't really cut skinny. but zanerobes joggers are a little long and have an elastic waist, so in theory, you may be able to size down. i would try them on though at nordstrom. i have thicker thighs, but i threw on a 32 and they were pretty tight on my thighs and calves...

yeah, i've been skipping leg day lately, cuz i don't want bigger legs... but they're always gonna be bigger, my calves are big from skate boarding half my life, and i know that's where the tech fleeces get slim, from the knee down.

sounds like i need to go with a large.

i went with a medium in the nike aw77 ace cuffed sweats and they're perfect, but i heard you should go up one size from whatever you are in those.

Its hard to get bigger legs even if you tried. You need to WANT it. To say youre skipping leg day so you wont get bigger legs is funny in that sense.

It was jogger week courtesy of my mailman lol... Got 3 pairs of Legacy pants in along with the indigo Bleeckers from Kith.

The Legacies are pretty cool... I usually wear a 36 waist, so I went TTS with these. Loose around the thighs and ***, tapered down through the calves and obviously cufffed at the ankles. I'm only 5'7" so maybe the length is a tad bit on the longer side. They're pretty cool, but I'll probably keep the navy pair since I've already worn em, but I prefer sweat pants jogger to these... If I'm gonna wear joggers lol.

Indigo Bleeckers definitely fit more TTS than the original Bleeckers. I went with a Large in both the originals and these... Much more tapered fit, but I love em all.

P.S. I'll be up for selling the olive and khaki pair for what I paid for em... hit me up if you're interested.
if I wear a Small for Indigo Bleeckers, does that mean I gotta go xs on normal Bleeckers?

When I get them in I'll take some pictures in different light, hopefully it'll help a little

It definitely would! Natural light would be the best if possible. Thanks breh.

Here are the pictures it's kinda overcast today hopefully this helps, I took the first without flash and the second with flash:

View media item 981036 View media item 981038
From left to right, first is the khaki, black, ocean and grey on the right. Hope that helps you out with your color choices.

Any deals on legacys anywhere? Finally decided to pull the trigger but want to see if I can save a couple bucks before I do...

Here are the pictures it's kinda overcast today hopefully this helps, I took the first without flash and the second with flash:

From left to right, first is the khaki, black, ocean and grey on the right. Hope that helps you out with your color choices.
repped, thanks fam. it's a nice color/less common, def varies with the lighting. might pick it up the next go around. 

just got my vintage wash bleekers in. love these things.

Last edited:
Hows the fit? Still deciding on whether to pull the trigger, torn on what size to get
Def TTS, if not on the smaller side. I tried them on, slimmer than tech pants thats for sure. I decided not to get them, the single button button fly was not a good look, and material isnt as comfortable as I thought.

any insight on these:

https://flashxhype.com/product_sale/drdc-denim/

I usually wear a 33 or 32 waist, so a medium in these?
I bought myself a pair of these a few days ago with free shipping and 20% off. I'm a 32 myself and picked up a medium. Only thing that I don't like about these are that the ones I bought use a drawstring, but for 30 bucks shipped I can't really complain. Anything beyond that, I cannot say as these are pre-orders and still haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet. Will let you guys know about the fit of these once I get them.

Back
Top Bottom