John Elliott + Co Thread

^ indeed, pulled from StyleForum, NT limits picture sizes, original link:

https://www.styleforum.net/attachments/screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-2-13-34-pm-png.879944/

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 2.13.34 PM.png

give me te AF1 lows over the black vandals.

might have to grab one of these supima tees depending on the colors. looks like 2 classic crews and 2 curve u necks

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
escobars are my favorite sweatpants, and dunes a very nice color.

ive been wanting a grey pigtail mercer but had to stop myself.

I grabbed the gray and black pigtail cardi. Hopefully they aren't to loose. I've only seen the stock JE picks. Black doesn't ship out til 12/04.

Last edited:
^i know you meant 12/04 but man I had this jaw dropping look on my face after reading Christmas Eve :lol:
I ended up getting the black cardee too after seeing my size sold out in the mercer sweater :\

Dang it, I missed out on those Raglan hoodies :frown: I really want a mustard or purple

Do you guise think they'll restock them in the future?

Last edited:
Who has an extra VIP code? I want to cop a Bogota bad but the 20% just isn't enough.

Mad I missed out on the black leather highs, might grab the grey nubucks as a consolation cop >D

When did this flash sale start? I'm so sad I missed out on the gray suede combat boots in my size :sick:

They look amazing.

Got me depressed. Doubt boots that nice ever will be that cheap :lol:. Were all sizes available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom