JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

If i decide to get these i need to buy a size bigger to put an extra insole in that ***** lol

Still remember putting my zoom insoles in my 2001 pairs and still thinking to myself why it still feel like im walking on cement? Lol

If i decide to get these i need to buy a size bigger to put an extra insole in that ***** lol

Still remember putting my zoom insoles in my 2001 pairs and still thinking to myself why it still feel like im walking on cement? Lol
Comfort is definitely a lot better on these 2013s fam. Can be worn all day walking and it feels great. I'd suggest just trying on an OG 1 sitting at a store like Clovers or Atlantas and seeing how they fit first at least for you.

This is the last info im posting on these. My store did not receive any 1's except the clover's. We're getting 25 bred 1's. Yes, allocation numbers have been sent out already to non ftl/fta stores
Probably means there's should be enough pairs to go around then? Correct?

ooohhh very nice. Basically anyone who has a pair of shadows, you can expect these to fit similar.

So your basis of comparison is the 2001 pairs, not 85s or 94s? The pedestal cats place those on still boggles my mind. That retro isn't the work of art they're made out to be.

You and me both. I was a die-hard 2001 fanatic until I got my 2013 Royals. Once I found out they were retro'ing the black/red's as well, I put all my 2001's up for sale and never looked back.

I've said this before, but I much prefer the shape of the 2013 retro to the 2001's. For starters, the ankle padding on the 01's is OD. They look and feel like you're wearing skate shoes (which is probably why skaters loved them), whereas the 2013's maintain a sleek profile. I also prefer the higher cut on the 2013's.

If you can scoop a pair of 01's on the low, by all means do it because they are a fantastic shoe but personally I'll be holding out for the December release.

Back
Top Bottom