JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

LMAO at all the reaction to my comment. Do you guys honestly think that the Royals MUST BE bought? I have my own taste my man, but wait... is that invalid now too? :rolleyes 8)

I'm not even kidding, we had a ton of pairs of Royals that was an easy cop. I decided not to. Stop being salty if I don't like your "grail" Would you rather want me to buy it THEN resell it for a profit? :smh:

also, just because you haven't HEARD about it doesn't mean some people don't know about releases. Are you kidding me? Feb announcement? :lol: you guys are too cute... Some NTers are too naive.
So if I said I already have my Black Red 1 pair locked as early as now, is that far fetched too? You guys must think we all live under the same circumstances.

And no, I never liked Yeezys.

Dude, just say you passed on the royals and keep it moving. At this point you have to know your initial comment didn't make sense, and just being stubborn.

If he says he passed then that's it. Let's just let him be. Though I am envious that he had the luxury to pass on royals when here I am still drooling for one pair hahaha. On with the thread....
air-jordan-1-bred-2013-7.jpg

I hope the tongue really looks like this. Especially the nike air tag. I have some 2013 pairs where you can see the text on the back when viewed from the front. It was also folded or stitched to the point that the bottom part of 'air' is cut from view.

If he says he passed then that's it. Let's just let him be. Though I am envious that he had the luxury to pass on royals when here I am still drooling for one pair hahaha. On with the thread....
I hope the tongue really looks like this. Especially the nike air tag. I have some 2013 pairs where you can see the text on the back when viewed from the front. It was also folded or stitched to the point that the bottom part of 'air' is cut from view.

youa can easily fix that flaw fam.stitching unstitching aint that much of a business.I m lucky to have a mother with sewing skills but i bet you can find someone easily.

it almost looks like they either photoshopped the widows peak out of the pic or actually removed it from the shoe itself, these might be GM?!

Wut?

I unloaded both my pairs. A few other users have stated they got rid of their pairs as well.

i unloaded my 4 pairs like 6 or 7 years ago.

the jordan 1 model is like the only jordan that can last probably a lifetime or unless you use all the tread up but you would have to ball in the nba or wear the shoe everyday for the next 5 years to do that :lol:

there was no point in getting multiple pairs and that is why i got rid of my deadstock pairs. But then the 2001 were very uncomfortable so i sold my other pairs i kept to wear

i even sold my white/navy/silver 1 retro plus pair even though they were more comfortable than the black/red and black/blue.

it was a damn shame that the nu retro 1 had better cushioning than the 2001 retros :lol:

looking back i shoulda jest kept a pair of the black/red just for the hell of it.

those were the dumb days when i bought one pair to wear and one pair to stock... never again will i buy a shoe just to keep in my closet lol

i unloaded my 4 pairs like 6 or 7 years ago.

the jordan 1 model is like the only jordan that can last probably a lifetime or unless you use all the tread up but you would have to ball in the nba or wear the shoe everyday for the next 5 years to do that
laugh.gif

there was no point in getting multiple pairs and that is why i got rid of my deadstock pairs. But then the 2001 were very uncomfortable so i sold my other pairs i kept to wear

i even sold my white/navy/silver 1 retro plus pair even though they were more comfortable than the black/red and black/blue.

it was a damn shame that the nu retro 1 had better cushioning than the 2001 retros
laugh.gif

looking back i shoulda jest kept a pair of the black/red just for the hell of it.

those were the dumb days when i bought one pair to wear and one pair to stock... never again will i buy a shoe just to keep in my closet lol
Yeah man...too much money spent on pairs you may never wear.

its totally preference but little things like that stick out to me and i definitely prefer a true high.

heres a pic for comparison for those interested

View media item 588542

damn are those both the same size?

the higher the better on any shoe...

nowadays shoe companies keep lowering the height on retros...

jordan brand been doing it for a decade with the IV and VII

and dont get me started on the fila stackhouse and grant hill 1 retros :x

Yeah man...too much money spent on pairs you may never wear.

seriously dont remind me :lol: when i was younger i was buying **** just for the hell of it. it was like a drug :smh:

i went od in the month of august buying 7 pairs of shoes. :x hadnt done that in years

thank god the only thing i want for the rest of the year is the taxis and MAYBE the steel x or the black/red 1

Word :lol:

Nobody is unloading their 2001's for these. I's are tanks. You can still wear OG's... No other version aside from maybe the DMP's will drop in price. And I highly doubt the DMP's will drop that much.

Wut?

I unloaded both my pairs. A few other users have stated they got rid of their pairs as well.

Nobody that I know has gotten rid of theirs for these.

Back
Top Bottom