JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I can't even eat pizza right now until I get these smh. About to take out an extra $350 in this school loan just to get them so I don't feel it out of my pocket right away I'll pay for if later lol
#TheStruggle #TeamHotPocketStandUp
frown.gif

Lmao nah chill I just never pay anything crazy for my sneakers this will be the first time I pay over $50 from retail for my kicks and I got the bread I just don't want to feel like it's coming out of my pocket lol life is hard in nyc got to play it smart

Last edited:
I posted it cuz I found it funny that I was actually going to pull that move but I guess I'm thirsty n broke lol

what really sucks is these are driving banned 1 prices thru the roof. shoulda copped when prices were low. def prefer the tumbled leather to these.

Wanted to post my 1's from 2001 passed on the 2013 release. I wish productions #s are like this,talking about how limited this release was pshhh. View media item 735200View media item 735202

It's Pretty Well Known That Printed Production Numbers From These 2001 Releases Weren't Really Accurate

NUMEROUS Duplicate Numbered Pairs Out There :nerd:

Doesn't Discredit What You Are Saying Tho

Can somone please chime in my retail pair an the pair I grabbed off craigslist had different lace bags it's not bigger its jus has a diff amount of lines were it locks an all my shadow pairs have the same lace bag as my retail pair i thought one of the big signs of gm was the lace bag can anyone tell me if they have a lace bag like this? I would put in l/c but thought more ppl could tell me if they have a diff lace bag View media item 735222View media item 735223

The top one is the cl pair an it has 3 lines an the bottom is from hoh an hase like 6 lines can somone tell me if they have the bag or post a pic of it please will rep

Back
Top Bottom