Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Y'all gotta get with the times... They out here giving us modern day art that rivals Picasso yet y'all too hypmatized with hatred to see it

IjxxB4b.gif

Makes no sense that they’re going for an aged ‘85 look yet fail to use the ‘85 mold for these. These are *off because they don’t make sense. It stands out especially on the midsole. They should’ve just released these in the ‘85 cut mold and called it a day. This reimagined pair is a huge walking contradiction of itself. I mean they look just like the 2015 pair smh.

Last edited:
Makes no sense that they’re going for an aged ‘85 look yet fail to used the ‘85 mold for these. These are *off because they don’t make sense. It stands out especially on the midsole. They should’ve just released these in the ‘85 cut mold and called it a day. This reimagined pair is a huge walking contradiction of itself. I mean they look just like the 2015 pair smh.

Exactly! It doesn't make sense :rofl:

I think they look great. I was planning on getting a pair before pictures came out and that has not changed. For people complaining about them not being closer to the 85s...that wasn't the point. I don't think anyone said anything about these being close to the 85 shape. The only thing we got was that they were going to be reimagined and they are. I'm sure we'll get the 85 mold at some point.

I remember when the initial news on this surfaced, they said the 85 version would follow up 2 years. Here's to hoping that's true because I'll gladly pass on these if i don't hit for retail. I still have one to rock and stock on the '15s

I think they look great. I was planning on getting a pair before pictures came out and that has not changed. For people complaining about them not being closer to the 85s...that wasn't the point. I don't think anyone said anything about these being close to the 85 shape. The only thing we got was that they were going to be reimagined and they are. I'm sure we'll get the 85 mold at some point.
Yeah I don’t get that either since JB hasn’t said being close to an 85 was their intent. I’m sure an actual 85 version is in the pipeline

So basically we have more un-Chicagos coming smh. Joints might as well be Spider-Man’s. In for maybe 1 pair at retail and that’s it. Not worth crazy resell since they aren’t real deal Chicagos.

Back
Top Bottom