Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just locked in three set for 1194. Whoever is in the MA area hmu if you want info

Damn less than $200 per pair. That's a great deal. Hopefully you know the guy.

Slam City is releasing all their pairs in stores and thinking of putting any extras that aren't sold online later... We all know there won't be any extras

Just ordered off shoenazi.net. It's an add to cart service that will end up about 235
IB4TREFUND

From lurking through Twitter, those ATC/RSVP services have been pretty sketch since NDC finally did something and added CAPCHA. 

I'll be trying for a pair Sat., but nothing that I can't live w/o.  If I miss...I miss.  Thinking about going for the white pair.  I'd prefer the black...but it looks like everyone else does too.  Maybe a bit easier aiming for the whites.

CAPTCHA DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE. A LOT OF SPOTS CAN BYPASS IT EASILY NOW.

Dude who did the comparison said they are cool but not quite on that level
Oh, don't get me wrong, they are on the same level as the banned's. I was just stating my love for my banned's [emoji]128077[/emoji] I didn't mean to stir up a debate. I apologize.

Some might agree about the quality and some may not. It's all about each persons personal preference. :wink:

Last edited:

Well...

I guess I'll go back to striking out on NDC.  Was a fun 3-4 months.
roll.gif

Oh, don't get me wrong, they are on the same level as the banned's, I was just stating my love for my banned's [emoji]128077[/emoji] I didn't mean to stir up a debate. I apologize.

Some might agree about the quality and some may not. It's all about each persons personal preference
wink.gif
The leather on these is banned like I'll say, softest leather I've seen on a Jordan since the banneds 

I think for a lot of us manual folks the captcha has caused us NOT to cop...just more places to give up time to the bots.

These have grown on me so I'll definitely try to get them but if I don't no biggie. Local spot only has up to a size 12 rn but a friend over there said they're getting another shipment, hopefully including a 13

Doing local leg work today trying to find a low key spot.....

Saw these in person and did not like either pair, but the black looked better if I had to choose one.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom