Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

[thread="572022"]There is a huge set of PMs going back and forth to regulars and respectful dudes in this thread. We must beat the lurkers this time around![/thread]

why me no get PM

anyway its all good

i hope everyone that gets pairs keeps em, not resells

Where my Boston nters at? Grabbing raffle tickets around the city like me? Lol PM me if you got that Boston connect!

Blades NYC is only letting ppl get 1 pair

http://www.blades.com/2014/nike-sb-x-air-jordan-raffle-rules-2/

roll.gif
and you gotta get your true size

was gonna ask my sister to enter the raffle for me, but only half my foot could fit inside a size 8 
laugh.gif

Glad I did my homework from the first release will still rely to the spots I did raffle on and the websites that released the first one. Hope we all eat this sat.

and you gotta get your true size
was gonna ask my sister to enter the raffle for me, but only half my foot could fit inside a size 8 :lol:

lmao...i can't wait to see what kinda crap Brooklyn Projects is going to pull

they made ppl wait overnight for half stock of tiffany's

then re-released 2 weeks later

thats the only place near me that are getting them. only 10 packs available @ $400 each. Price isnt bad, im just too old to camp.

you should do it...just be the first person there and then create a list and leave

you're older so nobody will mess with you

worst case, you show up and 10 ppl are there....try online

Store about 40 miles is getting them and selling them as a pack for 329

sucks i'll be outta town

I will try to get a pair, but I'm not really trippin' seeing how I have the Royals and the Breds...

NDC or bust, unless I come up at a place like Hot Rod's or something.
It's so funny how the hype on these have overlapsed the actual sneaker itself.

if anyone in these areas Ambush Board Co. in Kennesaw GA and ATL getting them in stores

These shoes look amazing. Looking for white size 10. Any leads in the Philly burbs? Or good presale?

you should do it...just be the first person there and then create a list and leave

you're older so nobody will mess with you

worst case, you show up and 10 ppl are there....try online

They are pretty much telling people to line up Friday. I have a job work until about 6/630 on Fridays and I can guarantee I wouldnt be the first in line. Plus, they dont open until 11am, no way am I going to wait in line for 12+hrs.

Also not worried about people messing with me, they would get that old man strength quick :lol:

Went to a new store in the mall who has an SB account, looked at me like I was crazy when I ask if they would be getting the jb sb 1s in 
laugh.gif

No mall is getting these bruh^^^

mom & pop shops,, & some boutiques

Last edited:
Just picked up my tickets from Jordan Store (ends today as a heads up) and have Blades on Thurs ... any other places for raffle in NYC?

Back
Top Bottom