Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I love how everyone in here thinks the dudes from the actual SB thread aren't going to go ham on this. Like the other guy just said, do your homework and be ready.

I love how everyone in here thinks the dudes from the actual SB thread aren't going to go ham on this. Like the other guy just said, do your homework and be ready.
yeah i am, found a couple sites but don't know if they will overcharge

yepp. did an atc for these. I can't have the stress on Saturday. Gonna grab some from nike Europe too. This sh*t is outta hand man, the hype is 100% real for these.

I haven't done homework in so long, I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly. Anyone wanna help an old man do his homework?

I called 20 california skate shops- only 2 were receiving them. 

Theres the homework, now where can I go and cry?

can anyone help with release info in the DC MD or VA area? PM ME if needed. I already know about some store on 18th st NW, and I am not trying to do the raffle in Frederick MD. Seems like my best bet so far is the Nike twitter RSVP. PM me not a noob just a new name.

I haven't done homework in so long, I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly. Anyone wanna help an old man do his homework?

can anyone help with release info in the DC MD or VA area? PM ME if needed. I already know about some store on 18th st NW, and I am not trying to do the raffle in Frederick MD. Seems like my best bet so far is the Nike twitter RSVP. PM me not a noob just a new name.
Both of you need to hit up the SB thread. It moves very fast but the community is way less cutthroat than most JB threads. Ask around for shops in your area.

http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/79860

It's not a situation man. Have a euro connect with euro billing or shipping or else you won't be able to cop lol. I can't really help anyone out with that kinda stuff lol
Ok. I have a Euro address billing and shipping. I just live in the states. PM Me. I havent done the SB thing in awhile

Ok, just did some homework. Found a bunch of other sites, but still no more confident I'll be able to cop than I was an hour ago.

Gotta study teh homework too...just going to hope for the best and expect the worst. This was probably one sneaker I would've preordered for $250, won't do more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
my google fu is failing me so far, must try harder 
frown.gif

It's not a situation man. Have a euro connect with euro billing or shipping or else you won't be able to cop lol. I can't really help anyone out with that kinda stuff lol
damn my sis lives in euro, i might be in luck now

but won't the price be inflated? kinda?

Back
Top Bottom